• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

tfw when ur friend has nice eye make up so u need to buy the same palette sob

tbtok.jpg

241rom0.png

i'm not sure if this counts haha, but i just got the commission of my character, vivian, the other day. i absolutely fawned over it when it was first sent and i'm still just staring at it in adoration. i can't draw, but i love seeing people use their artistic skills to interpret the same character in different ways. :)

I got my fidgit cube!
fidget-cube-antsy-labs-17.jpg

Mine is all black though OFC!
I also got one of the gifts I got my boyfriend for Valentine's day, which I ordered early since it's not from amazon and I didn't know how fast it would ship, but turns out the company is in California so it came super fast!

I also got this little rainbow accordion folder so I can organized my pen-pal letters so they're not just all everywhere.

I also got a box today but didn't get a chance to open it before work, I am hoping it's my squishies but it didn't have the company name on it... -_-

I finally got Drago back in Wishfall.

Something screwed up with a void and I got Chops in Paragon, which I'm super angry about because I'd only just finally gotten him OUT of Wishfall.

And unrelated to either of those, my best friend got me the new GazettE world tour documentary for my birthday, and I could just about cry. xD

I don't know if this counts, but I got a good night of sleep for the first time in days. My kitten is keen on climbing the side of the bookshelf to try to get to our mouse's cage, high up on said shelf. The bookshelf is right next to where my pillow is, so my arm gets raked when Kuromi tries to climb the bed, or my face gets stepped on when she leans up on the wood of the shelf.

I put tape on it. She won't put her paws on it now, and I actually slept. ;A;

Last edited:
I got some Korean skin care products today ^-^ I got: Hell Pore Mask, Bubbling Clay Mask, and Lemon Sparkling Peel~

i got to find my long lost drawing pen/stylus, i can go back to making bad art!

I got some Korean skin care products today ^-^ I got: Hell Pore Mask, Bubbling Clay Mask, and Lemon Sparkling Peel~

I really want to try the bubbling mask, and I kind of want to try one of those masks that has snail goo in it too... I don't know why but that just sounds so interesting. I also am going to buy a big thing of the charcoal peeling face mask because I literally LOVE face masks and when I got the tiny nose strips with charcoal they worked really good so it's time to get a mask I can put on my chin and cheek hollows where my oils settle. =D Korean facial stuff is always so good!

The Illusion of Safety album just arrived, and my new headset and adapter should be arriving today.

I also placed an order on a MGS console skin for my PS4

Bestbuy surprised me with a 10 dollar reward! Guess who's getting 2 new packs of amiibo??:D

Rats! The only thing I've lost today is my dignity, ?50 and my self control.

Edit: Wish I was joking.

16265489_377724855920007_2138077830133282332_n.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Home Designer arrived! My roommate and I also caved into our urges and bought the Amiibo for Tom Nook, Mable, Blathers, Reese, Cyrus, K.K. Slider, Digby, and Kicks. ...Oops.

Back