Poll: Ugliest villager ever?

I really don't like Hopper :/ Or any of the gorillas, or most of the hippos...or the bulls...

I mean, with so many cute or cool species of animals to choose from, why gorillas?? Give us alpacas or foxes!

I really don't like Hopper :/ Or any of the gorillas, or most of the hippos...or the bulls...

I mean, with so many cute or cool species of animals to choose from, why gorillas?? Give us alpacas or foxes!

i know right

True dat. Foxes are my favorite animal, and I would LOVE to see adorable fox villagers (that don't look boring and bland like Redd)

True dat. Foxes are my favorite animal, and I would LOVE to see adorable fox villagers (that don't look boring and bland like Redd)

Same here. Redd is sort of a disappointment of a fox character, especially with his possibly race-categorizing eyes.

I have Truffles now. And while I wouldn't call her ugly, I'd definitely use the words "aesthetically challenged".

J-Jambette.... she was at my campsite the other day...I left immediately. I also find Chops hideous. Actually I don't like most of the smug villagers look wise. But Jambette....never again!

But my poor Barold gets so much hate! It's his birthday!

Same here. Redd is sort of a disappointment of a fox character, especially with his possibly race-categorizing eyes.

He is designed to be more like a kitsune (btw regardless of what the localization team says, he is a kitsune) and he defineatly captiures that sneaky scammer type look

Barold, hands down. There's just no excuse for someone to be that ugly. At least Katt and Tabby are so ugly, it's funny, but Barold is just disgusting

I must post Jane on every thread going

90px-462px-Old_Jane.png

Jane_AF.gif

WHAT IS THAT MONSTROSITY
but on a serious note, Jambette kinda weirds me out
tumblr_mof2kdJFAX1rz31j5o2_r1_400.gif

Just from looking through all the villagers, Jambette. In my town right now the ugliest villager I have is Rocco, I want him to move out.

Al
Barold
Canberra
Chelsea
Flurry
Tabby
Truffles
Wart Jr.
Zucker

Kinda hard to pick which I most dislike because I really don't like any of them. If I had to choose it would be a toss-up between Chelsea, Tabby, and Truffles.

Back