Poll: Ugliest villager ever?

5hu0WLj.png

Hope I don't receive hate but...... yeah :/ these are the ugliest villagers imo

I'm not sure about the ugliest ever but I currently have Rasher, Lionel and Mott in my Town. So. Much. Ugly.

i'm personally not a fan of hamlet tbh or... any of the hamster villagers x__x (soleil's kinda cute though)

Diva.. And that one girl frog with the bigs lips! Yuck

- - - Post Merge - - -

5hu0WLj.png

Agree with all except lolly IMO she's in the top 5 cutest

Last edited:
Barold is my favourite. I lost him when my 3DS reset and I didn't notice it was 1/1/2011.

When I reset the right time and went back to play again he was gone:(

He's even got the same outfit on as me, he looks like a little Bear version of Jariten.

Acnlvillager25.png
c1f568a69d6cc8bc_thumb.jpg

Barold>Limberg>Jambette>Diva>Gigi>Klaus>Benedict>all cows

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot all gorillas, monkeys, and G/Moose

Last edited:
Katt is far from ugly. I can see her as scary but not ugly.
Barold, like Jambette, has dem lips.
Beardo isn't that ugly, but the people has already bad thoughts about him(pubic hair).

Elise is pretty ugly. Not only because of dem lips and the mole, she's also recolored into dark yellowish color, which resembles puke(I prefer her still on yellow)
The gorillas are not attractive at all, but Cesar and Violet are the worst offenders. Cesar's just plain ugly, and female gorillas should never exist.

Ugh, Gaston. Nightmare fuel.

I practically quit playing for a while when he was in my townâ•­(ŕą‘?Đ´?ŕą‘)â•®Thankfully I was blessed by the ACNL gods and he moved out quickly.

I like most of the villagers people consider as ugly. Some are dreamies (or have moved out without my permission)

I don't like Harry, Barold and some of the gorillas though.

hazel, cally, Sheldon, pietro, spork, all the monkeys, all the mice except bree and rod, lyman, Sylvia, harry and his stupid beard cut, all the gorillas, pashmina and gruff, jambette, Rodney, mac, all the chickens, katt, tbone, barold.

im a bit picky when I choose my villagers lol. im only basing this off of their appearance, not personality >.<

Diana D: her face reminds me of those cranky old ladies at the back of the church that gossip about everyone. Pale powder over-dose, to much blush and way to much eye-shadow D: totally creeps me out.

5hu0WLj.png

Al - idk I can see how people dislike him easily but I love how his catchphrase is 'Ayee' I mean whats not to love there?
Beardo - I can..see a point there ;-;
Barold - yea ok uvu
Bella - I only like her since she was in ruby quest, but I can kinda see why people don't like her....I guess :/
Benjamin/Canbera - I mean they just look a bit odd nothing really ugly but I can agree ;-;
Caesar - ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------; y him
Colton - u-u
Elosie - she reminds me of grandma, whos a ***** so yea
gigi/hans/harry: I see ur point
lolly - y?
Mac - I think he's supposed to look like a bulldog, or smth idk
Marcie - byeeee, Astrid she take her place. Marcie does not deserve this.
Mathilda - idk she cute in her own way
Moe - Its the brother of Tom that he just doesnt wanna talk about uvu
moose -ew
Muffy - First of all,how dare u
nan - idk she ok
naomi - shes better than diana, tough twinkies on all ya'll uvu
olviva - she cute tho D:
Pudge/Quillson/Tabby - ew
Tammi - I hated her so much and Naomi would push her around and make her angry this is easily why I'm Naomi baised.
tiffany - refer to muffy for answer
truffles thru violet. ew
idk but chow actually scares me when he smiles, same with spork. Those, besides Diana are the only few that I actually dislike and would not want in my town ;-;

Back