Poll: Ugliest villager ever?

I must post Jane on every thread going

90px-462px-Old_Jane.png

Jane_AF.gif

I know but it seems a bit extreme for a game like ACNL to induce barfing.
There are some villagers that I'm not fond of and don't find physically appealing but it's not to the point of making me physically ill.

The term "makes me wanna barf" is more commonly used as a figure of speech..

I know but it seems a bit extreme for a game like ACNL to induce barfing.
There are some villagers that I'm not fond of and don't find physically appealing but it's not to the point of making me physically ill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww... I love Monique.

Some ppl just like to be over dramatic. My sister is like that, she always like "that dog was so cute I couldn't even breathe" even though she barely reacted at that moment in time. Some ppl honestly :p Sry off topic now let's get back on topic!

PIETRO YOU GIVE ME NIGHTMARES 0.0

I like all the villagers I never would like to call them ugly but Jambette and a lot of the frogs do give me nightmares

It's got to be Tiffany or Monique for me..

I won't say who they remind me of, but Tiffany is more so than Monique

They're both just so trashy..

Nisshi.png

this thing.. makes me scream and run away..

Last edited:
Also I have to give a shout out to katt...I think the designers were seriously trying to scare ppl when they made her...

Last edited:
honestly i think tabby is hideous she scared me in the very first AC

200px-Tabby.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
honestly i think tabby is hideous she scared me in the very first AC

- - - Post Merge - - -

please no.. i would like to sleep tonight, thank you very much

her and jambette(idk spelling) are the scariest ones i know. i'm kinda thinking monique too, she kinda freaks me out.

Tabby and Jambette creep me out... Sometimes I wonder if there is a designer in charge of making creepy villagers XD

The villager whose the most ugly...
They're all cute - minus Al (but that's because he stole my birthday)

Going for more evil on the inside here - Portia. She was so mean-spirited in my City Folk file, no joke.
So Portia is the ugliest villager on the inside. :p

Quillson.
just coz his ugly house ruined my carnations.
And his hair is awful.

Of the villagers I've "met" in person, I think Hans is the uglies one, but then again I'm not really a fan of gorillas >~<

Are y'all crazy? Limberg makes me cry in my nightmares. Limberg is the only answer.

Back