• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Poll: How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, it really depends for me. As someone with chronic insomnia I do not have a specific time I wake up ;w; It could be as early as 4am, or as late as 6pm.

I missed the poll, but if I did do it I’d say “normal time.” I’ve woken up between 7-9 a.m. every day for over a month now. It’s a good time for me since I enjoy mornings the most.

Depends, on workdays I wake up at six and get ready to be at work by seven. On weekends I try to sleep in until eightish but sometimes my inner clock wakes me at the usual wake up time a little after six or one of the cats demands early cuddle time. All in all I seldomly get to sleep past seven or eight even on weekends 😅

it depends on the day and my sleep schedule. if it’s a school day, i usually get up between 8:50am - 10am, depending on when my first class is, but if it’s one of those times where i’m not sleeping well for whatever reason, i can wake up as early as 5am. on weekends or days where i don’t have school, i can sleep in as late as 3pm, but if i’m not sleeping well, then as early as 7am.

Depends, on workdays I wake up at six and get ready to be at work by seven. On weekends I try to sleep in until eightish but sometimes my inner clock wakes me at the usual wake up time a little after six or one of the cats demands early cuddle time. All in all I seldomly get to sleep past seven or eight even on weekends 😅
Are you my twin? I'm in the exact same boat. Except now I kind of like getting up at six, especially since I gave up coffee. I know it sounds weird but I get up now and I'm just 'booted' if that makes sense. I love the night, but somehow I turned into a morning person!

Are you my twin? I'm in the exact same boat. Except now I kind of like getting up at six, especially since I gave up coffee. I know it sounds weird but I get up now and I'm just 'booted' if that makes sense. I love the night, but somehow I turned into a morning person!
Internal alarm clock. If there's a certain time you want to aim for, it just takes time to get adjusted to that new time/schedule. I get up between 3-4 am for work all the time and so on days when I have off my schedule is all whacked.

I wake up between 5:30 and 7 AM and sleep between 9 and 10:30 PM. I generally need a solid 8.5-9 hours of sleep but wake up totally refreshed and without an alarm.

If I shower the night before, I wake up at 7:30am and leave for work at 8:20am. If I need to shower in the morning I have to wake up at 6.

on weekdays i’m usually awake for my alarm around 5:20-5:30 but don’t physically get out of bed till 6am. i have this fear that i’ll “miss” my alarm and sleep in….so i have several alarms set to wake me up before the time i have to actually be up. by 6am i should be up and getting ready to start my day.

i wake up on my own without an alarm set on my off days + weekends by 6-7am but i let myself rest and sometimes fall back asleep until 8 or 9am. i call it “rest” but it’s mostly doom scrolling until i basically pass out for a couple more hours of sleep 😴

I usually aim to wake up at 7am and be out of the house by 8, but I've been struggling with a lack of motivation lately. (So usually I scroll on my phone until 8, start showering around 8:30, and actually leave at 10).

I also want to start waking up even earlier (and sleeping earlier as well) -- y'all are inspiring me with your 6am wake-up times. I'll try to take it one step at a time.

I don't have a particular time I need to wake up, but I usually wake up at 04:00 AM (with an alarm) on weekdays, because I like the quietness and peacefulness of early mornings. I also feel the most productive in the mornings, and feel like I'm getting the most out of my day. On the weekends I don't set an alarm, so I'll usually wake up naturally between 05:30 and 07:00. 🌅

Back