• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Shiny pokemon, mudkip, or snivy? I could trade lugia, entei, bulbasaur, etc.. PM me

Last edited:
Flying Mint Bunny's trade shop! (White 2)

Welcome! I am currently going through a starter breeding spree and I am slowly gather some Starters that I do not want, so I am going to trade away those that I do not want. Eventually I will add non-starters here.

I do not know the IV's of these starters, so if you're looking for a future competitive battler you'll have to calculate them yourself.

Please do not request shinies as I have none and I'm too lazy to go through breeding for one.

I do want a Pokemon in return, the Pokemon I am looking for are found in a spoiler below!
PM me with offers and your FC.

MY WHITE 2 FC: 3655-1415-0824
I live in the UK so I go by GMT, I am only available for trades in the evenings

Snivy
Level 1
Male
Adamant
Overgrow
Pokerus? Recovered
Stats:
HP 12- Attack 6
Defense 6- Sp. atk 5
Sp. def 6- Speed 6
Moves:
Tackle

Piplup
Level 1
Female
Adamant
Torrent
Pokerus? Recovered
Stats:
HP 12- Attack 6
Defense 6- Sp. atk 5
Sp. def 6- Speed 6
Moves:
Pound
Hydro Pump

Snivy
Level 1
Male
Lonely
Overgrow
Pokerus? No
Stats:
HP 12- Attack 5
Defense 5- Sp. atk 6
Sp. def 6- Speed 6
Moves:
Tackle

Cyndaquil
Level 1
Male
Mild
Blaze
Pokerus? No
Stats:
HP 12- Attack 6
Defense 5- Sp. atk 6
Sp. def 6- Speed 6
Moves:
Tackle
Leer
Wild Charge
Fire Blast

Any shinies.
Any dream world females.

Last edited:
I really need to pokedex some event legendaries:
Shaymin, Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect.
I can offer pokedexing of the other event legendaries (or non event legendaries) in return...

Would anyone be willing to trade a pokemon with pokerus?
I have most starters, quite a few spare legendaries from other trades and I think a couple of shinies that I would trade for it.

Must I? Yes, I must.
Around a year ago my little sister deleted my game FULL of rare Pokemon from other games. You name it, I had it.
I was SOOOO pissed and quit playing Pokemon, a few months later I started it up and started recollecting.
Now I don't want them, so I'm trading them for other good/rare Pokemon.
Here is my list of what I have.
Heatran, 68
Victini, 21
Zekrom, 63
Reshiram x2, 60 and another lvl but idk what it is atm
Mesptrit, 65
Virizion, 100
Shiny Meloetta, 15
Azelf, 65
Uxie, 100
Shiny Genesect, 7
Cresselia, 68
Volcarona, 35
Terrakion, 100
Cobalion, 100
Kyurem, 100
Deoxys, 100
Zoroark, 100
Latias, 100
Shiny Keldeo, 100

Your not paying for the level, your paying for the Pokemon and a little more for the Shinys.
I'll take both good Pokemon or TBT Bells. Please pm me!!

Trading all of the following:
-Drifloon
-Hippopotas
-Onix
-Machop
-Kangaskhan
-Amaura
-Azurill
-Combee (male)
-Skitty
-Abra
-Espurr
-Croagunk
-Whismur
-Snorlax
(I am purely trading for pokemon that I do not have, so I will not accept any of the above pokemon).

Trading all of the following:
-Drifloon
-Hippopotas
-Onix
-Machop
-Kangaskhan
-Amaura
-Azurill
-Combee (male)
-Skitty
-Abra
-Espurr
-Croagunk
-Whismur
-Snorlax
(I am purely trading for pokemon that I do not have, so I will not accept any of the above pokemon).
What would you want for amaura?

looking for the following:
  • shellder
  • electrike
  • purrloin
  • throh
can offer:
  • any opposite version exclusive (any pokemon exclusive to x)
  • any kalos starter pokemon
  • any kanto starter pokemon (with the respective mega stone if you trade the charizardite)
easiest way to contact me is through tumblr: http://zweilous.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Looking for a Ditto

i can offer you a bulbasaur and a frokie once i have a ditto

In XY they're in Pokemon Village. In Black and White they're in Giant Chasm. Though if you're not there yet then I bet someone can trade you a Ditto.

Last edited:
Would someone mind helping me evolve my Spritzee? We can evolve something of yours that evolves via trade as well! I would really appreciate it immensely if someone could help me out! Please send me a VM if you could it would only take five minutes!

Back