• razor claws
  • razor fangs
  • deepseascales
  • deepseatooth
  • dragon scales
  • protectors
  • a lot of lucky eggs
can offer:
  • any opposite version exclusive (any pokemon exclusive to x)
  • any kalos starter pokemon
  • any kanto starter pokemon (with the respective mega stone if you trade the charizardite)
  • note: i am willing to give multiple pokemon for a trade evolution item or lucky egg
easiest way to contact me is through tumblr: http://zweilous.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
i want to evolve my slowpoke into a slowking. i can do a favor and help your "trade-only" pokemon evolve as well c:

pm me.

Giveaway Xtravaganza!

I'll be restarting my game, so I might as well give away all the Mega Stones (and Pok?mon) I have.
Just PM me indicating which one of these you would like (each person can only take one of the items/Pok?mon listed).

First come, first served! Note that I'll probably reset this coming Friday, Oct 18.

• Xerneas
  • Charmander (w/Charizardite X)
  • Torchic (w/Blazikenite)
Post-game stuff (spoilered just in case):
  • Zygarde
  • Mewtwo (w/Mewtwonite X)
  • Tyranitarite
  • Pinsirite
  • Manectite

I've only listed legendaries, rarities, and version exclusives here, but if you're interested in any other items I might have (e.g. evolution stones, hold items, etc.), just let me know.

ALL DONE. I'll still hang onto the file for a bit, so if you want other stuff, let me know!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a feebas/milotic (or shiny feebas/milotic, preferably) as for some reason my old pokemon white 2/black/plat are for some reason showing up as if I haven't gotten past like 5 badges (???) even though I did. I really miss my shiny milotic or my milotic at all so if anyone is willing to trade I'll be happy to try to comply to whatever pokemon they need as well. Thank you~ n___n

The chance of finding shiny feebas must be insane. Would like one myself but the chances are so slim.

Looking for a shiny Vivillon or any Vivillon, I can trade specials for the shiny, for other forms of Vivillon, I can trade Polar.

The chance of finding shiny feebas must be insane. Would like one myself but the chances are so slim.

They are insanely slim but there's a multitude of ways to get shiny's besides the obvious running into them on luck. I used to have a friend who knew how to get pretty much any shiny legitly but I've lost contact with him so I'm hoping maybe someone else would be willing to help.
Even a regular non-shiny milotic would be fine though. n_n

I have 11 Chespins available for trade. PM me if you want one, I'll take anything for the trade but would prefer X version exclusives. Please limit 1 per person.

I am also willing to breed any of the Kalos starters, Charmander, and Bulbasaur upon request.

Last edited:
reposting in new page

i am looking for the following:
what i can offer:
  • everything listed here: http://pastebin.com/SYw4CHKc
    • (includes kalos/kanto starters with natures/hidden abilities/mega stones, dittos, version exclusives)
  • most things in the kalos dex that i already have
  • i can probably offer multiple things depending on what i’m getting
easiest way to contact me is through tumblr: http://zweilous.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Hello all!

Currently looking for an Adamant nature (male i guess...) Chespin.

In return, I'll trade you a shiny neutral nature Gible.

PM me or something if interested

oh yeah, i got the chespin hours ago, whoops.

Last edited:
Back