• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Anyone got the Pokemon Ranger Deoxys?

Or a Shiny Bidoof.

Tell me what you want for them.
If you could give one of these Pokemon a Soul Dew I would be happy (I restarted HeartGold and hadn't got the Enigma Stone so I couldn't trade over a Soul Dew to SoulSilver)

If anybody remembers I've been breeding Sinvys; I have like a bazillion level 1 male Snivys (I couldn't seem to get a female >A<). So if anyone wants a Snivy feel free to PM me because I'll be more likely to see your request that way. ^^ My FC's in my sig all up on my trainer card.

If anyone has a low level (preferably female) Chinchou or Oshawott I'd be delighted, if not then feel free to give me a junk pokemon. =]

edit/psbtw: I can only trade today because I go back to school tomorrow and the Wi-fi doesn't work up there =_=

Last edited:
Back