Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Looking for anyone with a victini they're willing to trade, if they have an extra one.

Just a heads up that I still want a victini real or fake and yes I understand that we shouldn't talk about glitched pokemon in this forum, but I missed the event so theres nothing I can do about it.

I have some Zoruas (lvl. 1) and I also have a female Zoroark for trade. I'm looking for Eevee, Dratini, Tepig, Abra, All Kanto and Johto starters.

I have some Zoruas (lvl. 1) and I also have a female Zoroark for trade. I'm looking for Eevee, Dratini, Tepig, Abra, All Kanto and Johto starters.

I can give you a Totodile...all I want is a Zorua. PM/quote me, whatever you prefer. Thanks!

Im not sure anyone here still plays pokemon but, Im lokking for Deoxys or Ninetales(with Drought ability please). I have eevees I can give out. I also have some Dratinis and Bagons laying around, and some legendarys if you are interested. Sorry but I dont have much and I lack PokeSav/Gen.

I need a chansy, wrumple, ralts, and a roselia. I don't cheat so i can't provide any level 9 or under legends but i got a good collection going so for any pokemon u need to fill up your pokedex i might have what you need, thanks guys

Sorry to revive an aging thread, but I'm in need of some assistance! I'm in need of two pokemon for my Black 2. I need to find a Ditto, and a Tepig. I don't have much to trade, but I have some. If anybody is interested, I have Serperior, and Oshawott. I can make some eggs with the same Ditto I've been traded if need be.

Sorry to revive an aging thread, but I'm in need of some assistance! I'm in need of two pokemon for my Black 2. I need to find a Ditto, and a Tepig. I don't have much to trade, but I have some. If anybody is interested, I have Serperior, and Oshawott. I can make some eggs with the same Ditto I've been traded if need be.
bumping stickied threads is ok.

I don't have BW2 yet, it comes out in Aus in 2 days, but if you still need them, I can probably get my hands on a tepid and ditto.

I have tepig and ditto in Black, but I'm fairly certain you can't trade from BW - BW2 until you finish the game or something.

You can trade with them at any time! I should be able to trade tomorrow. I'll message you once I'm done with duty. Thanks!

Hey guys im still looking for a ditto with its hidden abillity imposter, if anybody has a spare that they can trade i'll treat them to a fancy dinner, just kidding ha ha, but i'd be really appreciative if they could. Thanks

Does anybody have a Sylveon?
aww.JPG

I am looking for

- Oshawott
- Skitty
- Ruflett

in BW2

Last edited:
Back