• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

any kind soul want to help me complete the paldea pokedex?

I have the kitakami completed and I need like 100-200 more for the main dex i think? you dont have to help with all 100+ mons just whatever you want/can, i can do touch trades for all of them, or trade for version exclusives or i would even be willing to breed you a 4-6IV mon of your choice or EV train something for you or whatever. im sure we could work something out. lmk
Post automatically merged:

seeking shiny trades (Scarlet/Violet)

for now, i can offer shiny
Drifblim, Medicham

PINK SHINIES :eek: what do you want for yours?
collecting pinkmons, especially Furret, Drowzee/Hypno, Heracross, Toxapex
(currently have Oinkalong, Pachirisu, Dragonair)
would you be interested in a shiny spoink i randomly came across the other day? its low level, i think like 15. if so, i would like to trade for your shiny drifblim pls. no worries if not!

any kind soul want to help me complete the paldea pokedex?

I have the kitakami completed and I need like 100-200 more for the main dex i think? you dont have to help with all 100+ mons just whatever you want/can, i can do touch trades for all of them, or trade for version exclusives or i would even be willing to breed you a 4-6IV mon of your choice or EV train something for you or whatever. im sure we could work something out. lmk

If you still need help I could definitely trade you some. I'm not aiming to complete the Pokedex, so you could even keep them in fact (as long as it's not a legendary or mythical). Send me a DM of the ones you need and I'll look through what I have.

If you still need help I could definitely trade you some. I'm not aiming to complete the Pokedex, so you could even keep them in fact (as long as it's not a legendary or mythical). Send me a DM of the ones you need and I'll look through what I have.
OMG that would be amazing tysm, give me a little bit to create the list and ill send it to you later tonight or tomorrow

Hey everyone ; v ;, I'm looking for an applin in a loveball or friend ball for a friend's birthday. ( I'm going to breed them a shiny )
and possibly for me a jumpluff in loveball?

I have for trade; ( you would get a baby pokemon lvl 1 )
love ball - tinkatink, azurill, petilil, pikachu, dragonite, pachirisu, eevee, hatterene, blissey,
friend ball- azurill,
moon ball - zorua ( perfect ivs ) , dragapult, glimmet, mimikyu, pichu,
dream ball - tinkatink, pawmi, ampharose, charmander, pachirisu,

i also have a bit of HA mons but I don't feel like listing orz;

I'm looking for an applin in a loveball or friend ball for a friend's birthday.
If you have Pokémon Home, I can trade you a freshly-hatched Applin in a friend ball for anything you don't want, basically for free. I don't have Nintendo Switch Online, so I can't trade in any of those games, but I'm pretty sure you can trade with friends using the free account for Pokémon Home on mobile. I never tried it, but I think it's supposed to just work. ^o^;>

I’m looking for these Pokemon please:

hisuian zoroark

hisuian Sneasler

bloodmoon ursaluna

Hisuian Growlithe

Hisuian Sliggoo

Hisuian Basculin

Hisuian Basculegio

Hisuian Decidueye

Hisuian Lilligant

Hisuian Avalugg

Hisuian Braviary

Hisuian Kleavor

Hisuian Ursaluna

Hisuian Overqwil

Hisuian Wyrdeer

Walking wake

Iron Leaves

Last edited:
I'd like to get Iron Crown, Iron Boulder, Gouging Fire, and Raging Bolt in my HOME Pokédex. I don't want to keep them, I just want to fill the missing spots in my dex, so I'd trade them right back after I get them. I don't have Scarlet or Violet, so the trade would need to happen in HOME itself. I can offer some TBT bells in exchange for the favor, or I could trade a shiny Milotic that I got from HOME, or a non-shiny Spectrier that I also got from HOME, or maybe there's something else you'd like that I can get for you from Shield, the only Switch Pokémon game I have. Just let me know if you can help me out and what you'd like in exchange. :)

I'll post again or edit this post once I've gotten the data, so if I haven't posted saying that I got it, I'm still looking for it, so please offer if you have what I'm looking for, even if it's been months. ^o^;>

I'd like to get Iron Crown, Iron Boulder, Gouging Fire, and Raging Bolt in my HOME Pokédex. I don't want to keep them, I just want to fill the missing spots in my dex, so I'd trade them right back after I get them. I don't have Scarlet or Violet, so the trade would need to happen in HOME itself. I can offer some TBT bells in exchange for the favor, or I could trade a shiny Milotic that I got from HOME, or a non-shiny Spectrier that I also got from HOME, or maybe there's something else you'd like that I can get for you from Shield, the only Switch Pokémon game I have. Just let me know if you can help me out and what you'd like in exchange. :)

I'll post again or edit this post once I've gotten the data, so if I haven't posted saying that I got it, I'm still looking for it, so please offer if you have what I'm looking for, even if it's been months. ^o^;>

I haven't made much progress on wave 2 of the DLC yet, but once I obtain some of these I could definitely trade them to you! I don't need anything in return either. I'll send you a DM whenever I catch them. 💚

Would someone be willing to help me trade evolve my Kadabra in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

I can! It's been a looooong time since I've booted up those games, but I can log on and help you real quick. I don't need anything in return either. I'll send you a DM in a minute.

I got the dex data in HOME for Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire. Now I just need Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, if anyone can do a quick tradeback with those for data in HOME, please. I can offer the same things I offered before in exchange for the favor. :)

Need a few things to finish my dex:

Gligar
Cranidos
Alolan Vulpix
Cramorant

Lemme know what I can trade back! I'd appreciate the help! :)

Need a few things to finish my dex:

Gligar
Cranidos
Alolan Vulpix
Cramorant

Lemme know what I can trade back! I'd appreciate the help! :)

Which game is this for? I may have one or a couple of those.

Back