• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Hi everyone! Hoping to find the last few Pokémon I need to complete my Pokédex, I am looking to trade the following:
  • My Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock, for the same or a Slowking.
  • My Scyther holding a Metal Coat, for the same or a Scizor.
  • The Miraidon I caught in the Area Zero, for a Koraidon (if you want to keep your second Koraidon and just want the Miraidon dex entry, I am happy to trade it back for the Miraidon ;) )
  • My Iron Thorns (or any other Paradox Pokémon from the future you need, but you will have to give me a moment to go catch what you want ;) ) for a Sandy Shocks.
  • A Fuecoco or Sprigatito that I got from eggs, for a Quaxly.
I have been trying to get those by trading with random people, but it is pretty hard to make people understand what you want to trade and there are so many shiny spammers out there :confused:
I am usually available after 6pm French time (CET).
Thanks!

Hi everyone! Hoping to find the last few Pokémon I need to complete my Pokédex, I am looking to trade the following:
  • My Slowpoke holding a King’s Rock, for the same or a Slowking.
  • My Scyther holding a Metal Coat, for the same or a Scizor.
  • The Miraidon I caught in the Area Zero, for a Koraidon (if you want to keep your second Koraidon and just want the Miraidon dex entry, I am happy to trade it back for the Miraidon ;) )
  • My Iron Thorns (or any other Paradox Pokémon from the future you need, but you will have to give me a moment to go catch what you want ;) ) for a Sandy Shocks.
  • A Fuecoco or Sprigatito that I got from eggs, for a Quaxly.
I have been trying to get those by trading with random people, but it is pretty hard to make people understand what you want to trade and there are so many shiny spammers out there :confused:
I am usually available after 6pm French time (CET).
Thanks!
I can help you out if you're still looking for these :) I have sent you a message with more details~

LF: Any apricorn mons I don't have
FT: I have all three starters with hidden abilities and four egg moves, and the following Apricorn mons below.
  • Sprigatito HA - Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Leech Seed, Copycat, and Petal Blizzard
  • Fuecoco HA - Egg Moves: Encore, Slack Off, Belch, and Curse
  • Quaxly HA - Egg Moves: Roost, Rapid Spin, Last Resort. and Detect
  • Beast Ball Charmander HA - Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Ancient Power, and Counter
  • Friend Ball Smoliv HA - Egg Moves: Memento, Synthesis, Strength Sap, and Weather Ball
  • Friend Ball Grimer - Egg Moves: N/A
  • Level Ball Scorbunny HA - Egg Moves: High Jump Kick, Sand Attack, Super Fang, and Sucker Punch
  • Level Ball Sneasel - Egg Moves: N/A
  • Fast Ball Scorbunny HA Egg Moves: High Jump Kick, Sand Attack, Super Fang, and Sucker Punch
  • Love Ball Fidough HA - Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn, Copycat, and Howl
  • Love Ball Azurill - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Soak, and Sing
  • Love Ball Tinkatink - Egg Moves: Ice Hammer, Feint, and Quash
  • Love Ball Petilil - Egg Moves: N/A
  • Love Ball Hatenna - Egg Moves: Quash, After You, Nuzzle, and Mystical Fire
  • Love Ball Pachurisu HA - Egg Moves: N/A
  • Heavy Ball Mankey HA - Egg Moves: Curse, Counter, Encore, and Beat Up
  • Moon Ball Eevee HA - Egg Moves: Tickle, Wish, Yawn, and Detect
  • Moon Ball Tandemaus HA - Egg Moves: After You, Switcheroo, Baton Pass, and Feint
  • Moon Ball Mimikyu - Egg Moves: Curse, and Destiny Bond
  • Moon Ball Zorua - Egg Moves: Detect, Memento, and Extrasensory
  • Moon Ball Ralts - Egg Moves: N/A
Edit: More apricorn mons added.

Last edited:
Looking for a Spinda in BDSP. It’s the last thing I need to complete the Dex and I cannot for the life of me get its swarm to appear. Got one

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking to trade:
  • my Slowpoke holding a king's rock for the same in order to get a Slowking
  • My Scyther holding a metal coat for the same in order to get a Scizor done!
  • My Koraidon for a Miraidon pending
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Please like this post if you reply so I can see your reply! Or just PM me :)

Last edited:
LF: Deino catch in Dusk Ball for Violet.

FT: Charcadet in Moon Ball, Ralts in Dream Ball, Hidden Ability Starters, Scorbunny, Froakie or Charmander.

Last edited:
seeking shiny trades (Scarlet/Violet)

for now, i can offer shiny
Drifblim, Medicham

PINK SHINIES :eek: what do you want for yours?
collecting pinkmons, especially Furret, Drowzee/Hypno, Heracross, Toxapex
(currently have Oinkalong, Pachirisu, Dragonair)

Last edited:
Looking to trade some of my Pokémon Sword exclusives for Pokémon Shield ones, will add a list of looking for and offering soon!

Last edited:
Hello! For Pokemon Sword/Shield Trade
I'm looking for two Sweet Apples to use to evolve my Applins. I have two Tart Apples I can trade for them.

Looking to trade a bunch of shinies! Most of these have been caught by myself in Legends Arceus. Casually aiming for a shiny living dex, so I'm happy to look at any other shinies, regardless of their rarity. Also seeking a few legendaries that can't be traded on the GTS.

Please note that the trade would have to be done on the mobile HOME app, since I currently do not have online on this Nintendo account.

Done for now.

Attachments

• 1679856693007.png
    1679856693007.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
GIVEAWAY: Gigantamax Pokemon

I have some duplicate Gigantas up for grabs - but my NSO trial ends sometime tomorrow (maybe even in a few hours), so they need to be picked up soon. Up for grabs:

Alcremie (nickname: Creme)
Snorlax (nickname: Tree)
Butterfree
Drednaw
Centiskorch
Gengar

Done!

Last edited:
Looking for: Heavy Ball in Violet.

Offering:
-Hidden Ability Starters (Not impressive IVs, Random Nature).

-Froakie in Moon Ball, Charmander in Luxury Ball, Scorbunny in Repeat Ball, Rowlet in Friend Ball and Oshawott in Moon Ball (Not impressive IVs, Random Nature).

-5IV Ditto.

-Aprimons (Not impressive IVs, Random Nature).

1: Charcadet in Moon Ball.

2: Ralts in Dream Ball.

3: Smoliv in Friend Ball.

4: Toxel in Fast Ball.

5: Finizen in Lure Ball.

6: Riolu in Fast Ball or Heavy Ball.

7: Mareep in Level Ball.

8: Sandile in Heavy Ball.

9: Larvitar in Friend Ball or Heavy Ball.

-Also offering: Lure Ball or Love Ball.

Looking to trade my Miraidon for a Koraidon. I haven’t caught it yet, so if your looking for it in any ball, but the rare balls, let me know. Preferably would like the Koraidon to be English too and not nicknamed. Thank you in advance. 🙂

Edit: Got one through Pokémon Home, so no longer looking for one. 😉

Last edited:
Heyo, I'm looking for a Miraidon to touch trade. I'll send it back to you right away. I do have Pokémon Violet but I'm not far into the game yet and I'd love to complete my Scarlet dex.

I'm also looking for a Quaxly, for which I'll trade one of these shinies from Legends: Arceus. Just tell me which one you want and I'll send it to my Pokémon Scarlet copy. c:

tumblr_f255230bcfc7ef79be1d79985ab5bfba_dd53b637_1280.jpg

Thank you all in advance! (❁´◡`❁)

Heyo, I'm looking for a Miraidon to touch trade. I'll send it back to you right away. I do have Pokémon Violet but I'm not far into the game yet and I'd love to complete my Scarlet dex.

I'm also looking for a Quaxly, for which I'll trade one of these shinies from Legends: Arceus. Just tell me which one you want and I'll send it to my Pokémon Scarlet copy. c:

Thank you all in advance! (❁´◡`❁)

Hey there, I believe I can get both of these for you! The Miraidon I can for sure. I'll have to check for Quaxly, but I'm pretty sure I have that too. I'll DM you. :giggle:

I am down to just 3 more Pokemon to complete my dex! I'm looking to do a touch trade with someone for Deoxys, Hoopa and/or Meloetta (any form in case it matters).

You'll get them straight back after I've logged them! Just let me know what legendaries/mythicals you're looking to get registered. I have most of them, but a couple of them I've had to touch trade for previously.

Screenshot_20230612_225550_Pokmon HOME.jpg

Last edited:
I am down to just 3 more Pokemon to complete my HOME dex! I'm looking to do a touch trade with someone for Deoxys, Hoopa and/or Meloetta (any form in case it matters).

You'll get them straight back after I've logged them! Just let me know what legendaries/mythicals you're looking to get registered. I have most of them, but a couple of them I've had to touch trade for previously.

View attachment 497525

I'm pretty sure I have Meloetta! I will double check to make sure. I don't need anything in return.

Back