• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I just entered Solaceon Town and went into the Pokemart. However, the only Balls available of the ones you requested are Net and Nest Balls. I’m looking through the list, but I don’t see Luxury Balls here. How many of the Net and Nest Balls did you want?

hello, looking for flaafy/mareep to add to my party. i have pokerus or can pay w tbt

If anyone here happens to be in the postgame already or arrives at the postgame within the next few days, I am seeking a Razor Fang so I can use Gliscor in my playthrough. Can trade any BD exclusives or even TBT if you prefer. It's not urgent, because I'm playing through pretty slowly.

Well, if anyone happens to get a Aipom (or any other Pokémon) with the Pickup ability, I’ll be here.

Well, if anyone happens to get a Aipom (or any other Pokémon) with the Pickup ability, I’ll be here.

Did you want my Pachirisu? I was going to use it to try and find a Shiny Stone, but I’d be glad to trade it to you. I’m actually almost at route 213 (where Aipom is), but I can’t really catch anything that isn’t a first encounter since I’m doing a Nuzlocke challenge. Let me know.

Did you want my Pachirisu? I was going to use it to try and find a Shiny Stone, but I’d be glad to trade it to you. I’m actually almost at route 213 (where Aipom is), but I can’t really catch anything that isn’t a first encounter since I’m doing a Nuzlocke challenge. Let me know.
That’s fine by me. Thanks very much. I’ll happily take Pachirisu!

That’s fine by me. Thanks very much. I’ll happily take Pachirisu!

Alright. I was exploring the southern routes, but went back to Veilstone City. Entering the Union Room now. The Link Code will be 5959 5959. Trainer name is Riley. What’s your trainer name?

Also looking for an Umbreon (shiny or not both are fine). name a price or i'll just tip :3
Reposting also if anyone got a Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash (either is fine, open for touch trades for this one)

Edit for clarifying this is for Sword.

Back