• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

Here let me return the favor cause you helped me complete mine. :3

I'll breed you the rest of the sword of exclusives using mine, touch trade you my Zacian, and can trade you back and forth your Swirlix and Aromatisse. cx Just give me a few minutes to get them all bred.

It would help me if you could give one of the pokemon you trade me a boiled egg for curry making. None of the shops want to sell one for like months now and it's the last curry ingredient I need (I messed up one time with the eggs...). -w-
oh my gosh, thank you!!! you're seriously my savior. 😭 sorry for the late response (again!), i didn't think anyone would answer so soon! i could definitely get you a boiled egg, or several, if needed. please shoot me a PM when you're available!

Looking to complete my pokedex! here's what I need;

flapple
mawile
passimian
drampa
solrock
darumaka
type null
silvally
zamazenta

touch trades work just fine ^^

Last edited:
hello! i'm looking for some vivillon forms in USUM - if you have any of the ones that arent crossed out, please PM me!

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.48.46 PM.png

in exchange, i have some spare vivillions of other patterns to trade:
  • high plains
  • marine
  • polar
  • garden
  • tundra
alternatively, if you dont want a vivillon, i have a couple spare poipole/cosmog up for trade!

i can also offer some 5IV pokemon:
  • magikarp (friend ball, adamant)
  • ralt (timid, moon ball)
  • ghasty (timid, moon ball)
  • dratini (marvel scale, jolly)
  • honedge (adamant)
or i can breed you something. please let me know what you're looking for!
Thanks!

I’m now looking for an Unbound Hoopa in Pokémon home or any form Hoopa that’s in gen 6 or 7.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has made it to Solaceon Town in BrilliantDiamond/ShiningPearl. If you have, I have a bit of an odd request. Can someone get a Net Ball, Nest Ball and Luxury Ball at the PokeMart and attach them to some low level throwaway Pokemon like Bidoof and trade them to me? If you can that would be very much appreciated, if not, that's ok too. I'll figure something out.

And, yes, since I'm looking for specific Pokeballs for capturing Pokemon it doesn't matter to me what the Pokemon holding them are. I haven't even gotten to Jublilife City yet so early game throwaways are perfectly fine. Just shoot me a PM if you're able to help. I'll be around until about 2:30 or 3:00 pm EST.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has made it to Solaceon Town in BrilliantDiamond/ShiningPearl. If you have, I have a bit of an odd request. Can someone get a Net Ball, Nest Ball and Luxury Ball at the PokeMart and attach them to some low level throwaway Pokemon like Bidoof and trade them to me? If you can that would be very much appreciated, if not, that's ok too. I'll figure something out.

And, yes, since I'm looking for specific Pokeballs for capturing Pokemon it doesn't matter to me what the Pokemon holding them are. I haven't even gotten to Jublilife City yet so early game throwaways are perfectly fine. Just shoot me a PM if you're able to help. I'll be around until about 2:30 or 3:00 pm EST.

I’m currently on my way to Veilstone City (I have two gym badges). I could try doing this for you once I reach Solaceon Town, but I would need you to trade the Pokemon I send back seeing as I’m doing a Nuzlocke challenge. I assume you just need the items, correct? I’ll do my best to get there as quickly as possible. If there’s someone further along than me that can do this, however, I’ll let them help you instead.

LF a milotic for sword, preferable lvl 1 or 100 you get the point. if shiny even better, i don't mind genned stuff. paying in tbt!

LF a milotic for sword, preferable lvl 1 or 100 you get the point. if shiny even better, i don't mind genned stuff. paying in tbt!

Is a level 78 one nicknamed Milo with the moves Disarming Voice, Ice Beam, Surf, and Twister okay?

I’m currently on my way to Veilstone City (I have two gym badges). I could try doing this for you once I reach Solaceon Town, but I would need you to trade the Pokemon I send back seeing as I’m doing a Nuzlocke challenge. I assume you just need the items, correct? I’ll do my best to get there as quickly as possible. If there’s someone further along than me that can do this, however, I’ll let them help you instead.

You are correct. I just need the items. I'm perfectly fine with giving the Pokemon back once I have the Pokeballs.

You are correct. I just need the items. I'm perfectly fine with giving the Pokemon back once I have the Pokeballs.

Alright, I just made it to Hearthome City. I’m playing right now. Solaceon Town is literally the next town I’m going to cross, so once I get there I’ll let you know. I’ll try to get there before you leave for the day.

If it's actually trained somewhat then sure, I just hate when I get lvl 60 Raidjects lol

Okay, I’m not sure if it’s trained or not, but I can try trading it to you. If it looks good you can keep it, and if it doesn’t you can send it back. I’m connecting to the internet in Pokemon Sword now. The Link Code will be 5959 5959. What’s your trainer name? Mine is Riley.

Alright, I just made it to Hearthome City. I’m playing right now. Solaceon Town is literally the next town I’m going to cross, so once I get there I’ll let you know. I’ll try to get there before you leave for the day.

Okay, I’m not sure if it’s trained or not, but I can try trading it to you. If it looks good you can keep it, and if it doesn’t you can send it back. I’m connecting to the internet in Pokemon Sword now. The Link Code will be 5959 5959. What’s your trainer name? Mine is Riley.
Yeah it should be if it's that level, so should be good! It's Mira.

Yeah it should be if it's that level, so should be good! It's Mira.

Alright, thank you for the trade. No payment is necessary unless you feel like it. Also, let me know if it’s not what you’re looking for and you can trade it back. c:

Alright, thank you for the trade. No payment is necessary unless you feel like it. Also, let me know if it’s not what you’re looking for and you can trade it back. c:
It looks fine, actually! :D I'll keep it thank you very much, I'll send a smol tip as a thanks!

I think it's actually trained, sometimes you just see like level 35 feebases that people obviously did not train LOL.

I'll have my Switch with me when I go out but I won't be free again til after 7 pm EST. I'll hang around the forum for when you're ready. I should have access to the Union Room as far as Sandgem Town/Route 202 yes? That's where I am in the game right now.

I'll have my Switch with me when I go out but I won't be free again til after 7 pm EST. I'll hang around the forum for when you're ready. I should have access to the Union Room as far as Sandgem Town/Route 202 yes? That's where I am in the game right now.

I looked it up online and I believe you actually need the first gym badge in order to use the Union Room. Right now you can only access the top floor, which is local trade, but the bottom floor is blocked off until you earn your first gym badge. I can go ahead and acquire the items for you and then trade with you once you’ve earned your first gym badge and are ready to trade.

I looked it up online and I believe you actually need the first gym badge in order to use the Union Room. Right now you can only access the top floor, which is local trade, but the bottom floor is blocked off until you earn your first gym badge. I can go ahead and acquire the items for you and then trade with you once you’ve earned your first gym badge and are ready to trade.

I actually have both versions and already have 2 badges in Brilliant Diamond (using the Switch everyone in this apartment uses for a trade between with the household Switch and my Lite) and I'm trying to get the balls for use in Shining Pearl. So technically, you could trade them to me in BD then I can I give your Pokemon back and then get them into SP myself.

I'm pretty much ready if you are.

I actually have both versions and already have 2 badges in Brilliant Diamond (using the Switch everyone in this apartment uses for a trade between with the household Switch and my Lite) and I'm trying to get the balls for use in Shining Pearl. So technically, you could trade them to me in BD then I can I give your Pokemon back and then get them into SP myself.

I'm pretty much ready if you are.

Ah, alright. That works too. I’m not ready quite yet, but I should be soon. I’ll let you know.

Back