Selling Pokemon(Includes legendaries and starters)

Adol, no one is bullying him. He quite obviously posted stating he isn't very good at pricing.

No one said 100 for a competitive shiny is too much. 250 was a bit much, which was the oiginal price.

He didn't mind us recommending the idea of lowering them a bit. Since your shop the prices have obviously gone down.

Anyway, most of the pokemon are not shiny nor competitive so 100-200 was a bit ott.

No one bullied him in to anything, don't overreact >_>

No one said 100 for a competitive shiny is too much.

Okay then.

Imo most of it is overpriced... Like 100 for a non shiny regular pokemon? I've been buying competitive shinies for 50 btb...

I'm not overreacting or arguing. Just giving him general advice. 100 TBT is the average for Pokemon, period. Has been for a long time. Now he knows. He can even check my 2 shop threads that I linked for transaction histories and see all the buyers I had who were quite happy to pay 100 each.

Anyway, I said my piece, I'm done.

Good luck, OP.

Last edited:
Adol, no one is bullying him. He quite obviously posted stating he isn't very good at pricing.

No one said 100 for a competitive shiny is too much. 250 was a bit much, which was the oiginal price.

He didn't mind us recommending the idea of lowering them a bit. Since your shop the prices have obviously gone down.

Anyway, most of the pokemon are not shiny nor competitive so 100-200 was a bit ott.

No one bullied him in to anything, don't overreact >_>

Why is everyone assuming the azumarill is shiny? None of them are shiny. This is simply a PC clear out of the pokemon that will just be unused and rot in the pc, that people may still want, since I am saving up for ORAS and hope to get it soon, I will probably do this before or after I get the newest game, so you can expect these for years to come.

I sorta have to agree, I did state I wanted help with pricing and 100 TBT is a bit much for regular non shinies. I have never went shiny hunting or bred for shinies or anything, I get a shiny? Cool, I already traded all the shinies i got in this game a while ago, so none are shiny! Although I might actually do some shiny hunting in ORAS.

Anyways enough arguing.

Thanks for trying to help but I am quite happy with the prices i have now, no rush to get tons of TBT now that i realize it's gonna take 2 long to get ORAS on here with TBT.

Last edited:
Anyways enough arguing.

No one was arguing. He misunderstood my post and got defensive. Sorry for trying to help. Good luck.

Why the **** do I still post here. Everyone misunderstands me everytime.

Last edited:
No one was arguing, sorry for trying to help. Good luck.

Why the **** do I still post here. Everyone misunderstands me everytime.

dited my last post to say thanks for trying to help and explained it there. Sorry if it made your help feel unneeded, at least now I know the general price.

I see you've been inactive for a while, but I'd be interested in Xerneas and Moltres if that's alright for 100TBT. PM or VM me when you're on again. :)

Back