• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I still have no Ghost Types or Dark Types though >>

Dark types didn't exist in the first gen so you won't be able to find any for now. Same goes for Steel types.

Meanwhile I just need a Growlithe to be happy.

going out in about an hour to catch some 'mons with some friends, super excited. almost to level 5, and my machamp is going to wreck everyone.

There's a cemetery near my house, and there were so many Haunter and Gastly around.

I'm loving this game. I legit went out with some of my coworkers at 6am to catch some Pokes for 2 hours and it was a great time. I get to work later that day and almost everyone I work with has it haha. I'll be just strolling around and see people playing it too it is very surreal.

does the app take up a lot of space? i have a Very Important app ( love live .. . .) that takes up p much all my space but i still want to try pok?mon go out when i can get it here lol

Dark types didn't exist in the first gen so you won't be able to find any for now. Same goes for Steel types.

Meanwhile I just need a Growlithe to be happy.

Huh, I didn't remember that. It's been so long lol. Welp, Poison, psychic, and Ghosts then. >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, I'm so upset I still don't have a ghasly ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, level 7 here, and apparently you have to be certain levels to level your pokemon high enough. I can't get my Golbat to level anymore right now, it says I have to level up.

The Magnemite line are part Steel type :/

In gen 1, Magnemite and Magneton were solely considered Electric types. I don't know if they updated that or not, (similar to Clefairy being fairy type now).

Also, being my first day it kinda sucked. Only caught a Seel and Drowzee

Just got back from being out again and caught loads of new Pokemon. Meowth, Krabby, Pidgeotto, Bellsprout, Spearow, Oddish, Staryu, Poliwag, Paras... a lot lol. I managed to get two Pidgeottos even. I also encountered a Squirtle but an Error occurred right at that exact moment wouldn't you know!!

Went back to the Pokestop to see if I could get better items than last time, but I kept getting the same thing: three Pokeballs. I did this three times. The second time I got an Egg and the third an additional Pokeball so apparently the stops give out the same items each time. I can confirm that they reset after 5 minutes though.

I only have 10 Pokeballs left and am not close to leveling up so unless there's a magic replenish it's game over for me.

The Magnemite line are part Steel type :/

I don't think they were in the original release though. Dark and Steel types didn't exist until Gen 2. I don't think dual typing existed either? Could be wrong but it would explain the addition of Steel type to Magnemite.

I just bought my first coins for pokeballs, only meant to spend $1, but the game lagged and ended up spending $2. I'm not upset or anything, it's just $2, but just be careful if you buy anything. If it lags, you could end up spending a lot more than you want >>

omg yes finally my zubat <3 and it's cp is 73 with sludge bomb, not too bad ;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, should I evolve this CP 65 pidgey or try to get enough candy to evolve a CP 51 pidgeotto?

omg yes finally my zubat <3 and it's cp is 73 with sludge bomb, not too bad ;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, should I evolve this CP 65 pidgey or try to get enough candy to evolve a CP 51 pidgeotto?
I always put my pokedex first :0 and also pidgey is really common so I would

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd wait to evolve pidgeotto

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait as in, go collect them candies. I just re-read my post and it sounded like something else Dx

A while ago, I went down to a Pok?stop (with my dog) near my house. When I was walking there, everything was running pretty smoothly, which was kind of surprising, considering that I've only gotten mine to work one other time. When I got there... the server went down.

So, that's why I only have a Charmander so far. :p

A while ago, I went down to a Pok?stop (with my dog) near my house. When I was walking there, everything was running pretty smoothly, which was kind of surprising, considering that I've only gotten mine to work one other time. When I got there... the server went down.

So, that's why I only have a Charmander so far. :p

I was looking for a Charmander in the produce isle at Walmart today, and never found it. the last starter I need for the Pokedex >>

Got some great stuff so far

Here's what I have (i deleted duped pokes for candies)

Eevee CP 135
Raticate CP 261
Nidoran♂ CP 10
Zubat CP 27
Shellder CP 100
Spearow CP 80
Venonat CP 123
Metapod CP 27
Drowzee CP 76
Gastly CP 32
Pidgeotto CP 80
Paras CP 85
Bellsprout CP 43
Oddish CP 75
Beedrill CP 189 (my fav rn)
Charmander CP 25

Probably will never level the Charmander since I have nearly caught every starter but him

Got some great stuff so far

Here's what I have (i deleted duped pokes for candies)

Eevee CP 135
Raticate CP 261
Nidoran♂ CP 10
Zubat CP 27
Shellder CP 100
Spearow CP 80
Venonat CP 123
Metapod CP 27
Drowzee CP 76
Gastly CP 32
Pidgeotto CP 80
Paras CP 85
Bellsprout CP 43
Oddish CP 75
Beedrill CP 189 (my fav rn)
Charmander CP 25

Probably will never level the Charmander since I have nearly caught every starter but him
I have, alot >>

Back