• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Hang on, I literally remembered I have a shiny Rayquaza that I bought of a user here... I'm getting me some shiny mega Rayquaza action!

Hang on, I literally remembered I have a shiny Rayquaza that I bought of a user here... I'm getting me some shiny mega Rayquaza action!

DUN DUN DUND UND DUND UDND UND spooky.

once again, people are going to have multiples of hoenn legendaries that traveled across both time and space from hoenn to hoenn.

*pulls out Darkrai , Greninja and Latios, the pokemon I'll probably be taking to OR/AS...*
"Time to kick some ass.."
(If I even can take them. Gotta keep all the other pokemon badasses back at X/Y, in order to fight my friend to stall him from getting all the badass primals :3)

Last edited:
imma link this now so it'll be easier to find but here's a link to the live stream for Pokemon Get TV where they will "show" rayquaza's connection to mega evolution, airing in 1 day, 14 hours and 50 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI0wmWaG2FI

(but knowing Get TV it'll probs be nothin but w/e)

I have a six iv shiny Buneary that I'm ev training right now. I actually want to use it as my starter in Omega Ruby, but I'm a bit afraid that it will crush everything in a second and that's not even fun at all.

why do lansat and starf berries only come from the battle maison?? i can't even get any points at the battle institue, how the heck am i going to get a 100 win streak for a lansat. why

More legendaries getting Mega Evolutions...I know we were to expect one from Rayquaza...but still :I

Nothing quite like resetting for the event Pumpkaboo.

Nothing quite like resetting for the event Pumpkaboo.

my brother was resetting forever for adamant insomnia but he accidentally saved after he got it when he traded my shaymin back to me.

eventually, megas will be the norm. eventually.

especially HP Ice Naive Volt Tackle Pikachu @ Light Ball

raichu is just stupid

I really hope that details for the ORAS demo would be released for US soon and I hope that it will be mile Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Sweden where you just sign up on their website. It's been so long that some people are already getting their codes and still no news for US.

I really hope that details for the ORAS demo would be released for US soon and I hope that it will be mile Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Sweden where you just sign up on their website. It's been so long that some people are already getting their codes and still no news for US.

Countries are getting their codes but I think almost all have confirmed that the codes can't be activated until the 15th...

Countries are getting their codes but I think almost all have confirmed that the codes can't be activated until the 15th...
And it was already pre-confirmed for our country. We'll be able to get our codes on the 11th and 12th, with some later dates (past the 15th), and they said in the announcement that those codes cannot be redeemed until the 15th. Unless they find a way to cheat the system, nobody is getting the demo before that date, just the codes.

Would be nice if they would out details for the US/NA soon, pretty much all of Europe has their demos lined up. Like is it going to be Gamestop or Nintendo Zone or Club Nintendo again?

brarVzp.jpg

ALL ABOARD

Back