• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Podunk's Perfect Peach Palooza

podunk

professional nerd
Bells
Mango
Mango
Mango
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Perfect Pear
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hi all! I'm giving away everything in my train station area. All flowers, bells, furniture, and gyroids. Come on down!
Edit: Need perfect peaches for your town initiatives? I've got tons to give away! A full basket per person!
FC: 4528 - 0534 - 3446

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm giving away everything in my train station area. All flowers, bells, furniture, and gyroids. Come on down!
FC: 4528 - 0534 - 3446
Added! I know it's late, but I'd still be interested in visiting even without the yard sale, if that's something you would like/ be up for.
FC: 5086-3356-3507

Oh no, I keep missing you! Is there a time during the day you tend to go on this site for? I can try to be more alert to this tab/ notifications that way and maybe catch you at the right time (;

Oh no, I keep missing you! Is there a time during the day you tend to go on this site for? I can try to be more alert to this tab/ notifications that way and maybe catch you at the right time (;
Ah, since we're both online now, I'll open the gates for the evening.
I try to check the site every day, usually in the afternoon or evening :)

Back