Plushies or Figures

Plushies or Figures

• Plushies

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Figures

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I love figures! I have 3 shelves full of them. I don't like most plushies, unfortunately. The character designs never translate as well to plushy things vs figures, just because of the level of detail. I do love handmade plushies though! But they are too expensive for me right now and I'd have no where to display them :( But I can definitely see the appeal of plushies! I love my Fauna one <3

Figures are better to display or stick on your desk or something, but plushies are better for cuddling. So it depends on what I want it for.

I've voted figurines here just because they're a wee bit more collectable to me, and I can actually see myself having a shelf or two dedicated to figurines (or amiibo, lol). Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore plushies, but I think I'd only end up collecting plushies for the characters or whatever that I absolutely, 100% adore.

plushiez :D

i have 5 shelves full of them

mostly bunnies XD

Last edited:
I like collecting both but I voted for figures because I have more of them and they take up less room

Figures are a lot easier to display so I'll go with them. Love a good plush too though!

Both for me honestly but I prefer plushies more. I love figures because you can display your fave character and they're fun to collect. Same thing with plushies but I love cuddling them especially if they're the big fluffy ones c:

Back