• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Returning Old Member, Hi!

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I can't remember when joined, but I'm guessing it was around or before 2016. I was a big New Leaf player and I made Animal Crossing plushies from 2017-2020. I kind of fell off when New Horizons came out because my internet connection wasn't good enough to play online. I finally have better internet, but haven't played ACNH online yet. I have half an island filled with hybrid flowers that I really need to offload, so I decided I'd like to come back here to do so. I hope to see you around 😊

[I'll be making another post about flowers specifically, but since people are asking: I am keeping Lily of the Valley and Gold Roses. And I need pink, purple, and blue hyacinths for my town theme. I have never bred purple hyacinths, green mums, blue roses, or purple cosmos. I have an excess amount of everything else! I'm looking for one of each flower I don't have, bells, and NMT, but the flowers are free and I expect nothing in return]

Last edited:
I can't remember when joined, but I'm guessing it was around or before 2016. I was a big New Leaf player and I made Animal Crossing plushies from 2017-2020. I kind of fell off when New Horizons came out because my internet connection wasn't good enough to play online. I finally have better internet, but haven't played ACNH online yet. I have half an island filled with hybrid flowers that I really need to offload, so I decided I'd like to come back here to do so. I hope to see you around 😊
Do you have any Gold Roses? If so I’d like to have a couple of them please. I can help you with getting some fruit in exchange if you need any.

Welcome back! I’ll help you offload any extra Lily of the Valley, and purple, pink, or blue hyacinths if you have any! Most of the flowers don’t fit my second islands theme, except for those.

Welcome back! I’ll help you offload any extra Lily of the Valley, and purple, pink, or blue hyacinths if you have any! Most of the flowers don’t fit my second islands theme, except for my theme is also going to be purple, pink, and blue hyacinths and Lily of the Valley too!
My theme is also going to be pink purple and blue hyacinths with Lily of the Valley! I'm sorry about that! Those are set off in my keep pile. Everything else is up for grabs except the gold roses which I use to farm bells. This might be kinda difficult 😅
Post automatically merged:

Do you have any Gold Roses? If so I’d like to have a couple of them please. I can help you with getting some fruit in exchange if you need any.
I'm just going to be opening my town up so people can help themselves, but I can say that I'm not giving away gold roses because they're pretty much the only thing I've been using to make bells. I'm so sorry about that. I just need for clear the excess I have so I can actually decorate, but maybe it makes more sense to just toss them? I'm not sure if anybody will want them 😅

Last edited:
I just wanted two gold roses tbh. One to keep in my House or wear (haven’t decided which yet) and one to plant in my flower garden. I wasn’t expecting to take hundreds of them with me. I wouldn’t mind having some black roses if that’s okay with you. Not too many, may four at most so I can plant them?

As another returning old member, welcome back! I relate a lot to being a New Leaf player before falling off as I made the transition to New Horizons. I hope you have fun revisiting the games and the forums as a whole!

I can always take a look at what flowers I’m most interested in online and get back to you later. I’m not planning on going crazy with flowers because of how quickly they tend to spread and are hard to get rid of in NH. I’m only using flowers that I actually like and my native flower this time around. I don’t need to restart my Island again for a fifth time.

I just wanted two gold roses tbh. One to keep in my House or wear (haven’t decided which yet) and one to plant in my flower garden. I wasn’t expecting to take hundreds of them with me. I wouldn’t mind having some black roses if that’s okay with you. Not too many, may four at most so I can plant them?
I could totally do that for you! I just don't want a bunch of other people asking the same since I do still really need my gold ones because I'm not rich yet. Since you asked first though, I don't mind helping you get started. I have tons of black rose too, so you can take as much as you want

I can always take a look at what flowers I’m most interested in online and get back to you later. I’m not planning on going crazy with flowers because of how quickly they tend to spread and are hard to get rid of in NH. I’m only using flowers that I actually like and my native flower this time around. I don’t need to restart my Island again for a fifth time.
I feel you! I really wanted to just reset my island but I worked way too hard on my catalog to do that

As another returning old member, welcome back! I relate a lot to being a New Leaf player before falling off as I made the transition to New Horizons. I hope you have fun revisiting the games and the forums as a whole!
Thank you!! Same to you!!! I hope to see you around! 😊 I'm really hoping I can pick this back up again

Welcome back to TBT! I do recall seeing you around in the past. How nice of you to offer flowers to everyone! 💚

Belated welcome back to the forums! I hope you’re enjoying being back so far! 💕

The Animal Crossing plushies that you made in 2017-2020 sound so cool! What characters did you make plushies of? ☺️

Back