• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cats or Dogs?

Do you like cats or dogs more?

• Cats

• Dogs

• Like both equally

• Don’t like either

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love them both!! We currently have two cats because dogs require more maintence that isnt feasible right now but I adore them. I love how sweet and loving they are and I love taking them out for walks. I also love how dogs are (generally) more snuggly!

With my current kitties I absolutely adore them. They are more chill than dogs are but still very loving! Neither of them are lap kitties but they do come over to get pets and they like to play and sit outside with me in the warm weather.

I can see why people may prefer one to the other - I find the energy level to be quite different between them but that's not a bad thing. It makes me really sad when people say all cats are mean and stuff cause I find that's just not true!! They are also full of love and affection they just show it differently than dogs.

I'm a cat person all the way. I'm a big lazy myself so cats match my energy more. I do understand the dog appeal though, I always grew up with dogs at home and they definitely have a distinct energy that can be nice to have around. I would never want to own a dog of my own but I do like to dog sit for friends and family sometimes.

Back