• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cats or Dogs?

Do you like cats or dogs more?

• Cats

• Dogs

• Like both equally

• Don’t like either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both. I'm honestly not much of a pet guy, but I really don't mind them. 🤷‍♀️ I've owned both before. 🐱🐶 You can't exactly eat pizza, play video games or play tennis with a pet, so I have no need for them. Humans all the way, baby. We're number one! ☝️😎

I like both but I have to admit that I am a little bit more of a cat person. I love dogs and I am “auntie” to my sisters and friends dogs who are amazing. Cats are just wonderous creatures 🐈💜

cats, i have a fear of dogs after being attacked by one :[ we have a dog rn whos super chill and friendly but i'm still afraid to approach him when im alone. love kitties

Cats! They smell good, are more calm, are quiet, can be left alone for long periods of time, don't destroy the house as much, and aren't high maintenance. I always view cats as a hobby and dogs are a lifestyle.

I like em both. The cats keep all the big dirty sewer rats away and the dog keeps all the unsavoury characters away. Probably closer to my dog emotionally, since it feels more of a personal relationship and a desire to protect me, rather than doing stuff for her personal amusement with the side-effect being beneficial, like my cats.

I’m still a cat person. Even though I’ve gotten more tolerant of dogs after living with them for a while, I still don’t like it when a big dog tries to get up close and personal with me. While cats, I don’t mind having them in my room. I just don’t want them in my room while I’m trying to get some sleep.

I’m still a cat person. Even though I’ve gotten more tolerant of dogs after living with them for a while, I still don’t like it when a big dog tries to get up close and personal with me. While cats, I don’t mind having them in my room. I just don’t want them in my room while I’m trying to get some sleep.
I prefer small to medium sized dogs as I like cuddling them while I hold them. I don’t mind bigger dogs but I don’t want to feel like I’m going to be knocked over by an over affectionate lab. My sister’s dog also accidentally sent me down the stairs because I was trying to go downstairs and he was excited to see me and moving around beside me very quickly.

Snakes have a natural dislike for cats. Cats also have a natural dislike of Snek in return.

Seriously though, I have dogs and they have a nice wide space to enjoy. They are more friendly than cats and feel more personable. I also feel animals should be outdoors so having a cat wouldn't feel right to me for leaving it outside all of time.

i have a dog so i'm more of a dog person but i like cats too! i wished i was around cats more as i know mostly people with dogs.

I like both, but I love dogs. They've always held a special place in my heart because I spent a majority of my life with one, and spent a lot of time with others.

My pup instantly brightens my mood.

IMG_20240320_135454_971.jpg
IMG_20240320_135516_122.jpg

Back