• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's Portraits (rlc shop)

digimon.png

digimon-asleep2.png
View attachment 293317
@digimon let me know if there's anything you'd like changed! I made one version with Puck awake & one where he's asleep. c:
(and below are some slight variations in expression!)
digimon.pngdigimon-asleep.png

Last edited:
I love your style, your use of colors, and how you incorporate personality and setting! I’d like to commission you to do an avatar for me.
✧ Name: Bekaa
✧ Villager: Resident Rep Bekaa
✧ Background Motif: ?
✧ References, etc: Viking warrior princess. What I am going for here is my inner child. So, capture a child at play, using her imagination, and she’s kinda rough and tumble. Hates to take baths and all that. I like the idea of there being dirt smudges or a Band-Aid on the face. Facial expression is not smiling. This little girl is serious about her play. 100% immersed in the fantasy.

just p.m. me for anything else you need to know. PayPal is fine.

Attachments

• A3AC8EDA-F261-4D5F-A0E5-079977378EF7.jpeg
    A3AC8EDA-F261-4D5F-A0E5-079977378EF7.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 13
I love your style, your use of colors, and how you incorporate personality and setting! I’d like to commission you to do an avatar for me.
✧ Name: Bekaa
✧ Villager: Resident Rep Bekaa
✧ Background Motif: ?
✧ References, etc: Viking warrior princess. What I am going for here is my inner child. So, capture a child at play, using her imagination, and she’s kinda rough and tumble. Hates to take baths and all that. I like the idea of there being dirt smudges or a Band-Aid on the face. Facial expression is not smiling. This little girl is serious about her play. 100% immersed in the fantasy.

just p.m. me for anything else you need to know. PayPal is fine.
Thank you for the kind words! I'd love to draw your island rep. I love her look!

I'll send a PM with more info momentarily.

✧ Name: mog
✧ Villager: stella
✧ Background Motif: (leave blank if you'd prefer I choose for you!)
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial expression, otherwise it'll be smiley!) smiley is always good!!
image0.png
hope its ok i used pocket camp as a ref hahha

Attachments

• 1628363282139.png
    1628363282139.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
✧ Name: mog
✧ Villager: stella
✧ Background Motif: (leave blank if you'd prefer I choose for you!)
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial expression, otherwise it'll be smiley!) smiley is always good!!
image0.png
hope its ok i used pocket camp as a ref hahha
Of course that's okay! She is fricken' adorable. I'll PM with more details!

Hiya plume, I'd love to make an order 😊

✧ Name: Fye
Villager: Pet: my cat coco
✧ Background Motif: anything cozy, sleepy, or warm to match the new plushes and campfire collectibles
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial expression, otherwise it'll be smiley!) - smiley sounds great!
1628612096119.png
IMG-2093.jpg

IMG-2084.PNG

thanks so much!

Hiya plume, I'd love to make an order 😊

✧ Name: Fye
Villager: Pet: my cat coco
✧ Background Motif: anything cozy, sleepy, or warm to match the new plushes and campfire collectibles
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial expression, otherwise it'll be smiley!) - smiley sounds great!

thanks so much!
Hi again, Fye! Replying to your DM now. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Fye
✧ Name: Kristen
✧ Villager: Stitches (but can you make his colors much more pastel-y please?)
✧ Background Motif: Dreamy, Kawaii, pretty, like Mogyay’s example
✧ References, etc: I like the pose and direction of Mogyay’s portrait, maybe my pose can have a little more attitude like more shoulder 😉😏 but i like the facial expression

BD2F2672-7B1E-46DE-91F0-9B1397A018C9.jpeg

i also like big lips and so here’s inspo of Miwako from paradise kiss 💜
C95AE6D3-AB1E-4B41-8166-C5CF871426F9.jpeg

Here’s a chibi I made of myself (I’m on the left) for reference.
F7DE3026-9EEB-4289-AB9E-9B80E5125D2A.png

and i have a pic of me i want to send u but I’ll send it privately <3.

✧ Name: Kristen
✧ Villager: Stitches (but can you make his colors much more pastel-y please?)
✧ Background Motif: Dreamy, Kawaii, pretty, like Mogyay’s example
✧ References, etc: I like the pose and direction of Mogyay’s portrait, maybe my pose can have a little more attitude like more shoulder 😉😏 but i like the facial expression

i also like big lips and so here’s inspo of Miwako from paradise kiss 💜

Here’s a chibi I made of myself (I’m on the left) for reference.

and i have a pic of me i want to send u but I’ll send it privately <3.
Your chibis are SO CUTE! & I love Miwako. 💛
I'll send a PM with more details momentarily!

✧ Name: gigi
✧ Villager: etole
✧ Background Motif: sumthing cute pastel
✧ References, etc:
IMG_20211128_110256.jpg
put no mask and is it fine if i pay with tbt?

Back