• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - New styles!

hi! i'd like to comm you for a blinky cheeb, but i wanna check and ask if you're okay with drawing angels and characters with multiple eyes? i can pay extra cause... many eyes blinking lol

hi! i'd like to comm you for a blinky cheeb, but i wanna check and ask if you're okay with drawing angels and characters with multiple eyes? i can pay extra cause... many eyes blinking lol
Yeah!!! ; v ; You can message me with details and I'll let you know how much it's going to be ultimately!! n v n Thank you sososo much for even considering me for the job!!

Yeah!!! ; v ; You can message me with details and I'll let you know how much it's going to be ultimately!! n v n Thank you sososo much for even considering me for the job!!
oh please, i love your little blinkies so much. when i got the design for this character i immediately knew i wanted to comm you, haha. i'll dm his toyhouse profile!

oh please, i love your little blinkies so much. when i got the design for this character i immediately knew i wanted to comm you, haha. i'll dm his toyhouse profile!
omg that is SO sweet I'm gonna cry. I've never had someone say something like that before hahaha thank you!! ; v ; YES pls!

Hi Pixori! I was wondering if we're able to swap eyes for the static blinku cheeb for the style in the orange haired character in your collab first example? Or are the eyes set in stone per style?

Hi Pixori! I was wondering if we're able to swap eyes for the static blinku cheeb for the style in the orange haired character in your collab first example? Or are the eyes set in stone per style?
Heyhey Corrie! Did you want this static or animated? ; v ; ~ It sounds doable! Also im really dumb and I'd like to know what specifically about the eyes you were wanting just so I can translate this well, if that makes sense!

Heyhey Corrie! Did you want this static or animated? ; v ; ~ It sounds doable! Also im really dumb and I'd like to know what specifically about the eyes you were wanting just so I can translate this well, if that makes sense!
No worries! Sorry, for not being clear, I'm at work so I'm sneaking in these questions, hoping I won't be seen LOL. These ones! Also static would be fine!

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 2.26.36 PM.png

Post automatically merged:

Oh also, how many singular cheebs per order are allowed max?

No worries! Sorry, I'm at work so I'm sneaking in these questions, hoping I won't be seen LOL. These ones! Also static would be fine!

View attachment 522284
I an deffo do something like that I think! I'll send you WIPs during the process ofc!! <3 You can DM me and I'll let you know final price~

I an deffo do something like that I think! I'll send you WIPs during the process ofc!! <3 You can DM me and I'll let you know final price~
Sounds good! I'll shoot you a DM after work! I have 3 characters I'd love cheebs of if you're okay with doing that many at one time? Not sure of the limit lol.

Sounds good! I'll shoot you a DM after work! I have 3 characters I'd love cheebs of if you're okay with doing that many at one time? Not sure of the limit lol.
No limit at all! ; v ; I am definitely okay with that and super excited to hear from you! > v < Thank you sososo much for considering me at all and I hope your work day is good! ♡♡

Back