Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
ど
う
ぶ
Feedback
100% (223) +
✧ Offering original portraits/avatars with chibi pet/villager for 18 USD or 16 US without chibi pet/villager!

Example images:
savers3.png

Plume & Kiki
mogyay2.png

Mogyay & Vesta
oakboromayor.png

Oakie & Molly
janelle2.png

Janelle & Lucky

digimon-asleep2.png

digimon & Puck
amemome.png

Amemome & Isabelle

Rules:
✧ If you use the image online, please link back to this thread!
✧ I use paypal. I'll send you my e-mail in a PM.
✧ I'm fairly inactive over the weekend, so most commissions will be completed mon-fri.
Thanks so much! 💕

Form:
✧ Name:
✧ Villager:
✧ Background Motif: (leave blank if you'd prefer I choose for you! no motif is also an option)
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial expression, otherwise it'll be smiley!)
* you can include screenshots with a mood you might want to convey! for example, Mogyay's reference took place during sundown in the game, which influenced the mood of the portrait, giving it a dreamy effect! Here are some examples of atmospheric screenshots. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

1. Tiffanistarr

Last edited:
✧ Name: *The Oakboro Mayor* (or Oakie!)
✧ Villager: Molly
✧ Background Motif: (leave blank if you prefer a plain bg) Sparkles or small flowers, clouds are good too!
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial emotion, otherwise it'll be smiley!) Smiley if totally fine! I put a link and reference photo down in case one or the other didn’t work.
Toyhou.se link
A606CD7F-F913-4626-9C8F-45A47094446E.jpeg

Your artstyle is the absolute cutest I cant—

Name: Janelle
Villager: Lucky
Background Motifs: may I have something cute please 🥺 like hearts and sparkles ahhh
References: please see attached image for my rep ^^ she’s got stickers on her face, and I would love it if you can make the overall color scheme/drawing dreamy like how you did mogyay’s!

Attachments

• 4D5D05E3-AFFE-4C60-8708-F1A7B63FD7DC.jpeg
    4D5D05E3-AFFE-4C60-8708-F1A7B63FD7DC.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 46
✧ Name: *The Oakboro Mayor* (or Oakie!)
✧ Villager: Molly
✧ Background Motif: (leave blank if you prefer a plain bg) Sparkles or small flowers, clouds are good too!
✧ References, etc: (please specify if you want a certain facial emotion, otherwise it'll be smiley!) Smiley if totally fine! I put a link and reference photo down in case one or the other didn’t work.
Toyhou.se link
Your artstyle is the absolute cutest I cant—

Name: Janelle
Villager: Lucky
Background Motifs: may I have something cute please 🥺 like hearts and sparkles ahhh
References: please see attached image for my rep ^^ she’s got stickers on her face, and I would love it if you can make the overall color scheme/drawing dreamy like how you did mogyay’s!
Of course, & ty! I can't wait to draw your reps. ^^

Sorry for the delay, guys! @*The Oakboro Mayor* @JaneIIe
oakboromayor.png

janelle2.png

Let me know if there's things you want changed! Janelle, I tried to represent the bubblegum with bubbles in the background, because it was looking busy with the bubblegum so close to Lucky. I tried putting Lucky on her head, but then it looked too busy with the bow and Lucky combined, so I settled for this. What do you think? I'll keep trying different stuff if you aren't diggin' it! I also included a version without glasses below the spoiler.
janello3.png

Last edited:
View attachment 277761View attachment 277767

Let me know if there's things you want changed! Janelle, I tried to represent the bubblegum with bubbles in the background, because it was looking busy with the bubblegum so close to Lucky. I tried putting Lucky on her head, but then it looked too busy with the bow and Lucky combined, so I settled for this. What do you think? I'll keep trying different stuff if you aren't diggin' it! I also included a version without glasses below the spoiler.
OH MY GOSH! I <3 it! Thank you for this amazing drawing, would it ok to set it as my profile picture? It’s just..... I can’t it’s amazing 🥰🥺

View attachment 277761
View attachment 277773

ICBSJXHSHSHD AAAAAAAAHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH EIDHEUDHB im gonna cry, its so cute 😭😭😭 THANK YOU FOR THIS LOVELY PIECE!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

hello! i was wondering if you were still accepting rlc slots for art ;u; i’ll fill out the form but feel free to ignore it if you aren’t currently taking orders!

✧ Name: digimon
✧ Villager: puck
✧ Background Motif: my ref pictures were taken in the afternoon i think? i really love the atmosphere that mog + janelle’s has (dreamy/pastels *_* it’s so pretty) i love anything with hearts/stars/pastels *cries*
✧ References, etc: smiley is totally fine with me
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg

i know paypal charges the receiver a bit when sending money, so let me know if you want me to add to the 30 USD to offset that! thank you so much!!

hello! i was wondering if you were still accepting rlc slots for art ;u; i’ll fill out the form but feel free to ignore it if you aren’t currently taking orders!

✧ Name: digimon
✧ Villager: puck
✧ Background Motif: my ref pictures were taken in the afternoon i think? i really love the atmosphere that mog + janelle’s has (dreamy/pastels *_* it’s so pretty) i love anything with hearts/stars/pastels *cries*
✧ References, etc: smiley is totally fine with me
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg

i know paypal charges the receiver a bit when sending money, so let me know if you want me to add to the 30 USD to offset that! thank you so much!!
I'm still accepting rlc slots! I'll PM you my e-mail--and don't worry about the paypal fees!! I appreciate the consideration, though. <3

Back