• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - New styles!

HI PIXORI 🫶🏼 long time no see, so happy to see you are still doing art 🥺
I would love to order a blinku cheeb (with the animation) from you if I may :D
I was wondering if you'd be okay with drawing me irl? ofc simplifying things is totally okay. If you're not up for that tho its totally fine, I will come up w something else <3 just lmk

HI PIXORI 🫶🏼 long time no see, so happy to see you are still doing art 🥺
I would love to order a blinku cheeb (with the animation) from you if I may :D
I was wondering if you'd be okay with drawing me irl? ofc simplifying things is totally okay. If you're not up for that tho its totally fine, I will come up w something else <3 just lmk
Hihi allainah!! You're so sweet omg thank youuuu ; v ;
That sounds doable! If you want, send me images in DM so I can make sure I can definitely do this
but thank you sosoos much for being so nice and the interest!! <3

Hihi allainah!! You're so sweet omg thank youuuu ; v ;
That sounds doable! If you want, send me images in DM so I can make sure I can definitely do this
but thank you sosoos much for being so nice and the interest!! <3
of course!!! im a fan of pixori 4eva 🫶🏼 i will DM you rn love :3

Holiday's finally calming down a bit! ; v ; I'll try to knock out these comms asap! Thank you for everyone's patience!!~

Back