• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - New styles!

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
Just an artist trying to make a living in this expensive world hahaha. I'm more than willing to work with ya, just let me know!
I'm a disabled, autistic gal so any help sincerely goes a long way!

vcjZLy3.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Collab chibi:
I sketch. My wife does the lineart and coloring.

$20 single chibi
$30 couples
( Difficulty/detail dependant. Prices may vary! )
7FQV8Yh.gif
4cmzAN2.gif
Dot-eyed cheebs:
$20-25 USD
Static/non-animated ONLY
x1 facial expression
x1 additional object in bubble

--------------------------
$30 USD
Animated
x3 facial expressions
x3 additional objects in bubble
---------------------------------
Any additional faces and objects that you request
from the 3 will be a fee of +$5.00 USD.
4ow4BdR.png
eGnD6lL.png
Z2fnVbv.png
JgtT7n6.png
Chibi Head Icons:
12 USD EACH
qvgUgst.gif
U4DraQ1.gif
1aa3Pri.gif
iMiibmb.gif
to6c1fs.gif
wpxeUZQ.gif
CiyoCtK.gif
juJquPB.gif
4cBvgiH.gif
Pixels:
$15-20 USD

( There's the ones that look like they're laughing and the bouncy ones,
please specify which you want if you order! <3 I don't always
give WIPS on these so make sure when you order that you give
me clear references of what you want! )
PvLpPQK.gif
nhRf5K4.gif
Pixel Page doll:
$30 USD
( A new style I just created so only one example! Can add more animations to this as well, depending on the animaton you want. )
sgqAOV4.gif
UYLo5AO.gif
dViF9O7.gif
0MIml6k.gif
Blinku cheeb:
$10 for static and $15 for blinku!

TOS:

• You must credit me as the artist if you get comms from me.
  • Art will not be started on until payment is sent VIA PayPal in full ( I will invoice you )
  • No refunds once I've started on your piece!
  • There may be additional fees dependent on the complexity of the character but I'm always willing to work with you!
  • I usually am pretty fast about completing commissions but just in case any mitigating circumstances occur, I ask for a five month leniency time from the date I accept your commission. ( You will be notified if I feel it will take longer than usual to get to your commission. )
  • You may not use my art to claim as your own, edit, redistribute or profit in any way possible.
  • I do not edit completed work unless the mistake is on my end. This is why you MUST provide clear references and any additional information you feel would be relevant to your commission.
Slots: ( Unlimited for now! )
-

Completed:
- jadetine - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Kitsuragi - Completed! | ★★★★★
- tiffanistarr - Completed! | ★★★★★
- allainah - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Mikaiah - Completed!| ★★★★★
- Shawna - Completed! | ★★★★★
- June - Completed! | ★★★★★
- daringred_ - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Bekaa- Completed! | ★★★★★
- Oldcatlady - Completed! | ★★★★★
- jiny - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Aquilla - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Mick - Completed! | ★★★★
-Mimi Cheems - Completed! | ★★★★★

- Merielle - Completed! |
- Merielle - Completed! |
- jiny - Completed! | ★★★★★
- Kitsuragi - Completed! | ★★
- corrie - completed 2/2! | ★★★★

- jiny - Completed! |
- jiny - Animating! | ★★

- allainah - Completed! |

Last edited:
I’m going to order today! I’m at work right now, but im going to be home soon! I’ll edit this post as soon as i get home with refs and everything!❤️ we gotta save that leo! i’m in the bird saving business so i totally understand! Do you know how much a vet visit will be?

I’m going to order today! I’m at work right now, but im going to be home soon! I’ll edit this post as soon as i get home with refs and everything!❤️ we gotta save that leo! i’m in the bird saving business so i totally understand! Do you know how much a vet visit will be?
You are so sweet omg, I want to do whatever I can for this cutie if possible. I don’t know currently the cost buuut the place near me has reviews about their kindness! ; v ;

On average, looking it up onlineee they say it can be anywhere in the ballpark of 50-150. I’m going to have to call them up to see, right now I’m just scrambling for a better tank to make the poor baby more comfy.
Post automatically merged:

Hi @Pixori! You are so caring! 🥲 Poor sweet gecko friend...
Reference: Somewhere in the gallery is a closet shot of my island rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn
Invoice: I'll PM you.
Take all the time you need!
Aaaa thank you so much you’re so sweet I could cry

I can definitely do this for you!! Thank you sososo much!!! I’ll send the invoice right away

ME ME ME ME ME i love the blinkus i need one 👁️👄👁️

Reference: Anybody here?? Haruna is probs the easiest out of any but i'd be glad if you'd chose any of them!

Wanted: Blinku cheeb, with animation

I'll send my paypal link if you accept!! Or you can send me yours and i'll send payment that way!! Thank you ;3;

ME ME ME ME ME i love the blinkus i need one 👁️👄👁️

Reference: Anybody here?? Haruna is probs the easiest out of any but i'd be glad if you'd chose any of them!

Wanted: Blinku cheeb, with animation

I'll send my paypal link if you accept!! Or you can send me yours and i'll send payment that way!! Thank you ;3;
Omgggg Haruna actually has the exact aesthetic I LOOOVE! Gimmeeeee!!! I accept! ; v ; You can give me the link in DMs!! Thank you so much for ordering!!! 🥺🥺🥺

hiii pixori! :eek: love your art, would love to comm you <3

refs > https://toyhou.se/8474693.seraphina-lesperance
style > regular chibi style
infos > pose can be up to you haha but big pink hair is a must :3

refs > https://toyhou.se/6897067.mikaiah/gallery > would prefer the green dress with bun hairstyle if you could <3
style > blinky cheeb

lmk if you still have slots left or if you're only doing one comm per person btw. otherwise we can DM about the payment infos >o<
also feel free to take as much time as you need haha

hiii pixori! :eek: love your art, would love to comm you <3

refs > https://toyhou.se/8474693.seraphina-lesperance
style > regular chibi style
infos > pose can be up to you haha but big pink hair is a must :3

refs > https://toyhou.se/6897067.mikaiah/gallery > would prefer the green dress with bun hairstyle if you could <3
style > blinky cheeb

lmk if you still have slots left or if you're only doing one comm per person btw. otherwise we can DM about the payment infos >o<
also feel free to take as much time as you need haha
Omgggg HIII! <33 I remember you hahahah!!
I would love to do these both for you!! Would you want the blinku cheeb to be animated or static?? ; v ;
Thank you so much for being so nice and ordering!! > v < AAAA

<3
Order:
Regular chibi
Refs: 1 2 3
I would prefer pink hair since that's my vibe as of late as far anything else goes you can do whatever! I love the smiling with eyes closed expression like my pfp. I also love the outfit in the last ref photo.
Send me your paypal info as soon as your ready for payment! If you need the funds before you can get to my comm just pm me and i'll send it to you early🥰

<3
Order:
Regular chibi
Refs: 1 2 3
I would prefer pink hair since that's my vibe as of late as far anything else goes you can do whatever! I love the smiling with eyes closed expression like my pfp. I also love the outfit in the last ref photo.
Send me your paypal info as soon as your ready for payment! If you need the funds before you can get to my comm just pm me and i'll send it to you early🥰
I take payment ahead of time! 💖 I’ll PM you now! 🥺

Pixori you angel!!! This gecko is so lucky to have such a sweet human like you trying so hard for its life 🥺
You're my fave and I would love to help out too!
Could I order a blinku cheeb (with the blink animation pls)

ref here
pose: up to you, maybe something grumpy or shy? whatever you think fits her vibe
details: you can leave off the blood ofc if you dont draw that kinda stuff <3

I also have some questions about adding tiny plushes, like in the 2nd example with pink hair (SORRY I cant remember their username)
if that's possible lmk, and pricing ofc too. feel free to DM me if it's easier :D <3

Pixori you angel!!! This gecko is so lucky to have such a sweet human like you trying so hard for its life 🥺
You're my fave and I would love to help out too!
Could I order a blinku cheeb (with the blink animation pls)

ref here
pose: up to you, maybe something grumpy or shy? whatever you think fits her vibe
details: you can leave off the blood ofc if you dont draw that kinda stuff <3

I also have some questions about adding tiny plushes, like in the 2nd example with pink hair (SORRY I cant remember their username)
if that's possible lmk, and pricing ofc too. feel free to DM me if it's easier :D <3
AAAA thank you sm! <333 You're so nice I'm gonna CRYYY LKGJRIGK
Tytyty for all the help!!! > v <
I sent a PM to you but I'm excited to do this for ya!!

Omgggg HIII! <33 I remember you hahahah!!
I would love to do these both for you!! Would you want the blinku cheeb to be animated or static?? ; v ;
Thank you so much for being so nice and ordering!! > v < AAAA
animated please!! :D I'll DM my paypal if you need it to invoice >o<

Kind of goodish news and update! I can lower this to be a not-so emergency because my mother in law is going to let me use one of her cards to pay for the visit + any potential medication, this way the Leo doesn’t have to wait on me pooling funds. I WILL have to pay this card off of course so it’s still coming out of the comms I’m doing here but I can kind of relax and not worry about taking it to the vet now. 😵‍💫

Will be doing this the day after tomorrow.

Ummm, I’m going to continue to take commissions but I don’t have to overwhelm myself now, yaaay! 🥺🫶 Thank you everyone, I’m so lucky to be in such a kind, supportive community.

ahhh, these are so cute! i've always hoped you would open commissions at some point. sadly, i'm butt broke until i get paid on the 15th, but if you're still open by then, i'd definitely love to commission something! <3

ahhh, these are so cute! i've always hoped you would open commissions at some point. sadly, i'm butt broke until i get paid on the 15th, but if you're still open by then, i'd definitely love to commission something! <3
Omg thank you so much! Why is everyone so sweet on this forum?? 😭😭 AND AAAA I’m sorry! I should be open all month! <333 I can’t wait to hear from you!

Back