• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

⋆ Pixori's RLCs ⋆ - New styles!

Hi @Pixori, I love love love your style(s) and am interested in placing an Order! I have a couple quick questions :]

- I don't want to assume as it's not listed anywhere, are you comfortable working with male characters?
- Do you accept orders for multiple (2x) styles for the same character ? I really love your Dot-eyed cheebs and Pixels styles! Or do you prefer just one order at a time
- Are your DM's open for placing an order?

Thank you!!

Hi @Pixori, I love love love your style(s) and am interested in placing an Order! I have a couple quick questions :]

- I don't want to assume as it's not listed anywhere, are you comfortable working with male characters?
- Do you accept orders for multiple (2x) styles for the same character ? I really love your Dot-eyed cheebs and Pixels styles! Or do you prefer just one order at a time
- Are your DM's open for placing an order?

Thank you!!
Hihi Jacob!! ; v ; Thank you soso much for your interest in my styles, you're so sweet! It makes me happy you like them! > v <
- Yes! I am totally fine with drawing male characters and will definitely send you WIPs during the process! <33
- I accept more than one order as well as have no problem translating that same character into multiple of my art styles! n v n
- DM's are perfectly fine for placing orders!

I appreciate you being thorough and really look forward to hearing from you! ♡

Back