• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⋆ Pixori's Art Gallery ⋆

ahh omg i love the pixels! your so good and do you take tbt commissions?
okgjrg I'M SO LATE ON SEEING THIS. I don't currently have a shop but if you still are interested I can take a comm! If you want, you can DM me! <3 ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SWEET I COULD CRYYY
Post automatically merged:

MEO14yC.png

Hahaha I think I might stick with this cheeb style... This was drawn for my waif. It's her cutie OC. <3

okgjrg I'M SO LATE ON SEEING THIS. I don't currently have a shop but if you still are interested I can take a comm! If you want, you can DM me! <3 ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SWEET I COULD CRYYY
Post automatically merged:

MEO14yC.png

Hahaha I think I might stick with this cheeb style... This was drawn for my waif. It's her cutie OC. <3
SHES ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL 😭 my gods I can stare into her eyes forever 👁️ 👁️

keep being you, queens 💙

SHES ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL 😭 my gods I can stare into her eyes forever 👁️ 👁️

keep being you, queens 💙
KFMTKYLKGMTMTMS AAAAAA THANK YOU SM! I laughed sm at this comment.

YOU DO THE SAME YOU AMAZING PERSON, YOU! 💖

i just wanna drop in and say i love your art so much lol, i use that little blinky cheeb you made me back in march for literally like everything.

i just wanna drop in and say i love your art so much lol, i use that little blinky cheeb you made me back in march for literally like everything.
Omg AKFLGLKT thank you SO much! It makes me so happy to know that you liked it that much!! I’m honestly honored, it was fun to draw if I remember correctly! Thank you 😭😭😭💖💖💖💖

Lots and lots of art this month. Currently going thru art block but trying to beat it. <3
mfQynrj.gif
fOohSRn.gif
dxyQxs5.gif
9ac8KYv.gif
cHVwg9d.gif
UwHQbJw.gif

Back