Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather

Hey hey. I made an art gallery here in like... January but.. To be honest, I feel like I've improved since then and besides that, I've taken on a different pseudonym since. I'm not asking for critiques, I just wanted more options to host my art. ; v ;

Warning, it's gonna get picture heavy up in here.

If you wanna look at everything, visit my

[ Deviantart Gallery - No longer use dA ] [ Art Twitter ] [ Art Insta ] [ Art Facebook ]

Pixel's ( Animation warning. )

qvgUgst.gif
1aa3Pri.gif
U4DraQ1.gif
Vc3oBtp.gif
MCVOiFU.gif
iMiibmb.gif
2WKHio2.gif
kvrJznm.gif
kTNSeQQ.png
Y3a78jZ.png

Tiny Pixels ( Animation Warning. )

mDesIc4.gif
G2QIyT8.gif

Snowglobe Pixel ( Animation Warning )

jzwYvKY.gif

Cheebs: See more here.

Lk4aqHw.png

W11PzRh.png

EuNMwzR.png

WDPZtSS.png

Regular Style W/ Backgrounds. ( These are huggggggge so just click the links instead haha. )

[ For an art contest ] [ Personal Piece ]

Last edited:
you're welcome, they are good! I never have the patience for animation so I can appreciate it <3

Honestly, I feel that haha. Sometimes I feel like I overwork myself with my ideas like the snowglobe head tilt KILLED me and I still don't like the full result but it was the best I could do!!

I watched you on deviantart because I adore your works! <3

Oh boy. If you ever decide to start commissions for TBT, let me know! I would absolutely love a chibi of my Pocket Camp manager. :eek:

Oh boy. If you ever decide to start commissions for TBT, let me know! I would absolutely love a chibi of my Pocket Camp manager. :eek:

Oooh that's kinda tempting but I just don't know how much to charge haha ORZ plus I would have you waiting a bit unfortunately bc my workload

but if that's okay I wouldn't mind trying sometime

Oh my goodness! Your art is absolutely adorable!! I am in love with your pixels. <3 I gave you a watch on DA so I can see more of your beautiful art. c:

Oh my goodness! Your art is absolutely adorable!! I am in love with your pixels. <3 I gave you a watch on DA so I can see more of your beautiful art. c:

You're so very sweet!! Honestly! ; v ; This comment made me smile! I'm so glad haha I want to be rly good at pixels one day
BUT AAA I'll follow you back!!~ <333

Oooh that's kinda tempting but I just don't know how much to charge haha ORZ plus I would have you waiting a bit unfortunately bc my workload

That's understandable. No worries! I wouldn't want to add to your busy plate. c:

I love the pixels and chibis omg there isn't enough Yu Yu Hakusho art out there imo. Keep up the amazing work. ; u ;

i respect anyone who can do pixel art. those are amazing, and i love ur chibis as well!

That's understandable. No worries! I wouldn't want to add to your busy plate. c:

You're so sweet! ; v ; If I ever decide to take comms here, I'll def let you know!! <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the pixels and chibis omg there isn't enough Yu Yu Hakusho art out there imo. Keep up the amazing work. ; u ;

Yu Yu Hakusho is SO good!! I actually want to draw more for it soonish!! Thank you so much for being so sweet okgnrjkg <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

i respect anyone who can do pixel art. those are amazing, and i love ur chibis as well!

Thank you so much!!! Pixel art can be rather calming when not under stress inducing timelines haha.
Thank you again, you're so sweet! ; v ; <333

Your art is so amazing! I especially love your tiny pixels waaah. You should open up a shop for tbt honestly that would make me so happy

I'm not sure on the going rates for tbt commissions but back when I used to do them (circa 2013) I charged 100tbt per pixel and they were a lot smaller so maybe a lil more than that :> I would also pay for a pixel if you ever opened a shop ≧◡≦

Your art is so amazing! I especially love your tiny pixels waaah. You should open up a shop for tbt honestly that would make me so happy

You're so positively sweet, thank you so much for your kind words. ; v ; I would love to open for TBT, I just feel like I'd be very limited with slots and I need to know people here can be SUPER patient with me. Plus setting up a thread and all that jazz would probably be reminiscent of what I have here, simply because I'm so lazy to pretty things up ORZ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure on the going rates for tbt commissions but back when I used to do them (circa 2013) I charged 100tbt per pixel and they were a lot smaller so maybe a lil more than that :> I would also pay for a pixel if you ever opened a shop ≧◡≦

I see! I'm strongly leaning towards doing it. I just worry about setting prices bc I'm super bad with that stuff and get scared if I'm overcharging or underselling. v_v But thank you so much for being so sweet, I will try to figure things out

i absolutely love your work. I SWEAR YOU BETTER OPEN UP COMMISSIONS (im kidding xD, only if you'd like to/are able to cope with it) youre doing a fantastic job hun

Ohhhh wow those pixels are so cute!!!!! do notice me if you ever open commissions! I wanna get my hands on one!!!! ;w;

i absolutely love your work. I SWEAR YOU BETTER OPEN UP COMMISSIONS (im kidding xD, only if you'd like to/are able to cope with it) youre doing a fantastic job hun

AAAAAAAAA once I figure things out, I will B) <33 Thank you so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh wow those pixels are so cute!!!!! do notice me if you ever open commissions! I wanna get my hands on one!!!! ;w;

Ooh I will!! ; v ; Thank you so much for being so sweet!!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is amazing! I love how you draw eyes <3

Thank you so much, I work hard trying to make them look alright!! So hearing that makes me happy!! <33

Back