• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pink Island or Autumn Island?

Pink Island or Autumn Island?

• Pink

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
If you HAD to choose... what theme would you choose for your island? A pink cherry blossom filled island? Or an orange and red autumn coloured island??

Autumn! Just because i really like autumn!

I'm not a huge fan of pink in general and I really love autumn so definitely would be the latter for me.

Autumn. I'm not super into pink stuff even though I love cherry blossom trees.
Autumn is a cozy time of year for me, and I love those breezy dry autumn afternoons. The sound of leaves flying around and blue skies with white clouds.. those are the best walks.
Have some s'mores at a bonfire at night.

I think pink/cherry blossom islands are absolutely gorgeous, but I personally don’t love pink so much that I’d want my entire island to be themed around it, so I’d choose to have an autumn island!

Autumn has always been the prettiest season to me irl, and autumn in-game is super pretty as well imo, so I think an autumn-themed island would be beautiful! Might look a little odd during the other 3 seasons, though haha.

I adore the pumpkin aesthetic for autumn, so I’d have a bunch of Spooky items everywhere, especially Spooky Towers, Spooky Lantern Sets and Spooky Scarecrows! The Tree’s Bounty items would also be used an insane amount, along with the Mush items (Mush Lamps would be everywhere), the yellow and red leaf piles, the Leaf Campfire, Maple-Leaf Pond Stone etc!!

Deirdre, Poppy, Fauna, Beau, Lopez, Pashmina, Pecan, Maple, Bea, Sally, Teddy, Molly etc would be great villagers to have as well! So many beautiful autumn-themed villager lineups I could make!

As much as I love the combination of pastel pink and green, and love the cherry blossom trees in AC... autumn is truly the season that owns my heart. 🧡 There's so much I love about autumn and it'd give me a great excuse to decorate with not only the spooky Halloween-themed items, but also spam my favorite mushroom lamps and other mushroom items around too. I love cottagecore-y and enchanted forest themed aesthetics, and I think autumn is the perfect season to encompass both of those things!

I dislike the colour pink but I would chose a pink cherry blossom filled island as I do not like autumn in game.

I have never liked the orange autumn colours in game.

While pink is one of my favorite colors and I can definitely see some appeal to a pink island, my love of Autumn and its lovely colors is far stronger, so I'd definitely go for an Autumnal island. Autumn is my favorite season and contains both my favorite holiday, Halloween, as well as my birthday. I love the vibe of the season and it would be fun to portray that as an island. I'd include Halloween aesthetic as well.

I'm someone who likes living in a place with all four seasons, and likes to engage with the game throughout all four seasons as well, so I don't really have the commitment necessary to just stick to one season all the time like some people can. The closest I could commit would be to making a Dream Address for my island set during Autumn with a nice sunset and the leaves floating around the island, but I've never been one to engage with the Dream Suite in any of the games.

Autumn for sure. My most favorite season and I'd see it as a more easier way for me to decorate around the island if I was forced to. I can do cottagecore if you made me, and I'd choose Autumn as my season.

I'd choose autumn because the color scheme is much more appealing. I'm not a fan of pink. As for red and orange, I once dyed my hair like a fireball, an ombre red to orange. My villagers also follow an orange-brown color scheme, so it's natural I'd choose autumn in this scenario.

I chose pink island because my island has a zen theme. I feel that a pink cherry blossom island captures the zen feel more. I also think the blossom-viewing lantern is a really good outside decoration.

Right now I'm in the middle of which on my island would look best in. I'm in the middle of making improvements in some areas right now.
But if I was to choose right now it would be an autumn one. Cherry blossom is overused, even my NL town's DA is one (NH island too, but since changed it). But that don't mean the islands that use it are bad or anything.

A cherry blossom island! Why do you think so many people visit Washington DC when the cherry trees bloom? Because they're gorgeous!

I'm not fond of autumn colours, so I voted for pink. There are a lot of cute pink items that you could use to decorate.

Honestly I really like both themes but I voted autumn because I think you can do more with those colors.

Back