• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pets that look like villagers?

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Does anyone have a real life pet that looks like any of the villagers or ACNL characters?

I used to have a bunny that looked like Dotty when I was younger. Her name was Mitzi which happens to be the name of one of the cat villagers.

Right now I have a pet kitty that's white.. so I guess she looks like Blanca except mine actually has a face lol.

Flurry looks just like my real life pet hamster, Penelope. Except she's gray.

Last edited:
My bunny Luna looks like Dotty. Except that my bunny has her ears downwards instead of upwards

I have a pug and unfortunely there's no similar dogs... the closest would the Bea, I guess? Or Goldie if we ignore the black face mask >v <

Well, Butch has the same coloring as my Chihuahua mix but hardly anything else is the same.

I have Maddie in my town now as she is almost exactly like the Maddie dog I live with, which belongs to my boyfriend. She's so sweet and wonderful, I was happy to put Maddie the villager in my town as a token to her. They have the same coloring and everything!

Butch looks like our beagle, Kiki looks like my room mate's cat (he's an exotic shorthair).
I always thought the dogs were just different colour variations of beagles because of their head shape.

Back