Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Does anyone have a real life pet that looks like any of the villagers or ACNL characters?

I used to have a bunny that looked like Dotty when I was younger. Her name was Mitzi which happens to be the name of one of the cat villagers.

Right now I have a pet kitty that's white.. so I guess she looks like Blanca except mine actually has a face lol.

Flurry looks just like my real life pet hamster, Penelope. Except she's gray.

Last edited:
My bunny Luna looks like Dotty. Except that my bunny has her ears downwards instead of upwards

I have a pug and unfortunely there's no similar dogs... the closest would the Bea, I guess? Or Goldie if we ignore the black face mask >v <

Well, Butch has the same coloring as my Chihuahua mix but hardly anything else is the same.

I have Maddie in my town now as she is almost exactly like the Maddie dog I live with, which belongs to my boyfriend. She's so sweet and wonderful, I was happy to put Maddie the villager in my town as a token to her. They have the same coloring and everything!

I used to have a cat looking like Kiki. Don't have her anymore though sadly :(.

Butch looks like our beagle, Kiki looks like my room mate's cat (he's an exotic shorthair).
I always thought the dogs were just different colour variations of beagles because of their head shape.

Back