Dusty Scroll
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
森
ど
う
ぶ
Patterns Fresh From NewArbor [NEW ZELDA PATH AND DRAGONITE PATTERN!]

Welcome to my patterns thread, where I showcase my patterns Fresh from NewArbor!

I make a lot of patterns, and enjoy sharing them with others. Here is my list of growing patterns available for everyone to download (Click on the name to see the pattern and its QR code, or if you feel like browsing click here to see a page with all of my patterns!):​

Pokemon Patterns

Dialga
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shiny Rayquaza - NEW!
Groudon
Poliwag
Mew
Leafeon
Pikachu
Espeon
Shiny Espeon
Charizard
Shiny Charizard
Jirachi
Staraptor
Dragonite Pattern
Lucario Pattern (Coming Soon)

Ash's Pokemon X and Y Shirt

Helix Fossil - NEW!

attachment.php

Just a sample of a couple of my patterns.

Paths:

Mossy Path
Mossy Tile
Mossy Path Gold
Mossy Tile Gold
Mossy Path Brown
Mossy Tile Brown
Moss
Mossy Tile with Triforce

Legend of Zelda

Hylian Crest
Beedle
Toon Link Green
Toon Link Red
Toon Link Blue
Toon Link Purple
Mossy Tile with Triforce

Like my patterns? Subscribe to my blog to get email notifications or follow us on Twitter @TH_of_NewArbor for news about the latest patterns Fresh from NewArbor!

Last edited:
Awesome! Those look really good, specially Dialga, it looks like it's pooping out of the frame haha.

Thank you all for your kind words! :)

I am working on a new path pattern. It will be released later this week, so check back soon! :)

Added some new patterns to the coming soon list; Lucario, Mossy Path, and Mossy Tile.

These look cool! I might change my path to these once I get perfect town, thanks!

These are beautiful.
Do you take Pokemon requests?
If so can you do the new Pokemon Dedenne?
dedenne.png

I added some new Pokemon Patterns.

@Hamusuta - I do take requests, but have a lot of them atm, so it might be a while before I can get to it.

ZELLLDAAAAAAAAAAAA! Can you please do Link's little sister from Windwaker and the Whale from Phantom hourglass O.O please please please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMFG And the Kid with the Bogey! (If you've played Windwaker, you know to whom I refer.) :p

Added a new Jirachi Pattern

- - - Post Merge - - -

ZELLLDAAAAAAAAAAAA! Can you please do Link's little sister from Windwaker and the Whale from Phantom hourglass O.O please please please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMFG And the Kid with the Bogey! (If you've played Windwaker, you know to whom I refer.) :p

I haven't actually ever played Wind Waker, but I am going to get it once it is released, so I will know in a couple of weeks. I might be able to do the whale. I will look up a photo reference.

I also have some other Zelda patterns coming soon, so keep a lookout! :)

Back