Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 1/2 slots open

Hi again! I would like to order another commission from you, your chibi art is cute as always!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: She is smiling but her smile is more refined and formal. Could you please omit the two quill pen scepters and have her do a waltzing pose?
Reference:
characteralt concept1.png

characteralt concept faces.png
Payment: 400 TBT

Hi again! I would like to order another commission from you, your chibi art is cute as always!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: She is smiling but her smile is more refined and formal. Could you please omit the two quill pen scepters and have her do a waltzing pose?
Reference:
Payment: 400 TBT
She looks stunning in red! ❤️ Did you want the dress with white or the one with black? Either way, they both look very nice!

Payment will be 400 TBT, correct :) I'm happy you enjoy my work~ thank you as always for commissioning me!

She looks stunning in red! ❤️ Did you want the dress with white or the one with black? Either way, they both look very nice!

Payment will be 400 TBT, correct :) I'm happy you enjoy my work~ thank you as always for commissioning me!
I would like the one in white please! I'm going to send 400 tbt right away! 😊

hi!

can i have another, please? :3

this time for a christmas one... but pmd style, but without the border if possible, like the halloween one i got before :3

& the expression: same as my drawing if possible 🤗

me__lot__in_my_christmas_hat_and_cape_by_akarifan25_dgik1cl-fullview.jpg

Me, my pika-sona, Lot, In My Christmas Hat and Cape

Last edited:
hi!

can i have another, please? :3

this time for a christmas one... but pmd style, but without the border if possible, like the halloween one i got before :3

& the expression: same as my drawing if possible 🤗

me__lot__in_my_christmas_hat_and_cape_by_akarifan25_dgik1cl-fullview.jpg

Me, my pika-sona, Lot, In My Christmas Hat and Cape
I can do that, no problem! ^^ it'll be just 150 TBT~ what color background would you like for it? We did orange last time for the Halloween avatar, so it can be whatever color you think looks nice for a Christmas one, such as red or green ❤️💚

I can do that, no problem! ^^ it'll be just 150 TBT~ what color background would you like for it? We did orange last time for the Halloween avatar, so it can be whatever color you think looks nice for a Christmas one, such as red or green ❤️💚
:D

hmmm....

how about.... a light red background .... ummm... no, wait...
a green background, like a christmas tree, please... yeah, that's the one ^^

:D

hmmm....

how about.... a light red background .... ummm... no, wait...
a green background, like a christmas tree, please... yeah, that's the one ^^
Okay sounds good! I'll get started once the 150 TBT payment is sent, thanks so much! <3 it should be done today actually, since I have some extra time ^^ I hope you like it!~

Hello, it's been a while! I have a new request for you, please! :)

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Nico, the otter champion of Redwall who I made up
Expression: holding up the sword of Martin heroically
Reference: we can discuss it by PM if you'd like to draw him for me
Extras: if the sword counts as an extra, then, that
Payment: 350TBT, I believe.

Hello, it's been a while! I have a new request for you, please! :)

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Nico, the otter champion of Redwall who I made up
Expression: holding up the sword of Martin heroically
Reference: we can discuss it by PM if you'd like to draw him for me
Extras: if the sword counts as an extra, then, that
Payment: 350TBT, I believe.
Sounds good! :) you may let me know further details by PM and we can also discuss payment, depending on said details/extras.

Bump~ here's an example of a freestyle, 400x400 custom Valentine's profile pic, drawn using crayon, digital soft pressure airbrush and simple watercolors 🥰

Cherry Blossom Bulbasaur.png

Back