• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi again! I would like to order another commission from you, your chibi art is cute as always!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: She is smiling but her smile is more refined and formal. Could you please omit the two quill pen scepters and have her do a waltzing pose?
Reference:
characteralt concept1.png

characteralt concept faces.png
Payment: 400 TBT

Hi again! I would like to order another commission from you, your chibi art is cute as always!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: She is smiling but her smile is more refined and formal. Could you please omit the two quill pen scepters and have her do a waltzing pose?
Reference:
Payment: 400 TBT
She looks stunning in red! ❤️ Did you want the dress with white or the one with black? Either way, they both look very nice!

Payment will be 400 TBT, correct :) I'm happy you enjoy my work~ thank you as always for commissioning me!

She looks stunning in red! ❤️ Did you want the dress with white or the one with black? Either way, they both look very nice!

Payment will be 400 TBT, correct :) I'm happy you enjoy my work~ thank you as always for commissioning me!
I would like the one in white please! I'm going to send 400 tbt right away! 😊

hi!

can i have another, please? :3

this time for a christmas one... but pmd style, but without the border if possible, like the halloween one i got before :3

& the expression: same as my drawing if possible 🤗

me__lot__in_my_christmas_hat_and_cape_by_akarifan25_dgik1cl-fullview.jpg

Me, my pika-sona, Lot, In My Christmas Hat and Cape

Last edited:
hi!

can i have another, please? :3

this time for a christmas one... but pmd style, but without the border if possible, like the halloween one i got before :3

& the expression: same as my drawing if possible 🤗

me__lot__in_my_christmas_hat_and_cape_by_akarifan25_dgik1cl-fullview.jpg

Me, my pika-sona, Lot, In My Christmas Hat and Cape
I can do that, no problem! ^^ it'll be just 150 TBT~ what color background would you like for it? We did orange last time for the Halloween avatar, so it can be whatever color you think looks nice for a Christmas one, such as red or green ❤️💚

I can do that, no problem! ^^ it'll be just 150 TBT~ what color background would you like for it? We did orange last time for the Halloween avatar, so it can be whatever color you think looks nice for a Christmas one, such as red or green ❤️💚
:D

hmmm....

how about.... a light red background .... ummm... no, wait...
a green background, like a christmas tree, please... yeah, that's the one ^^

:D

hmmm....

how about.... a light red background .... ummm... no, wait...
a green background, like a christmas tree, please... yeah, that's the one ^^
Okay sounds good! I'll get started once the 150 TBT payment is sent, thanks so much! <3 it should be done today actually, since I have some extra time ^^ I hope you like it!~

Hello, it's been a while! I have a new request for you, please! :)

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Nico, the otter champion of Redwall who I made up
Expression: holding up the sword of Martin heroically
Reference: we can discuss it by PM if you'd like to draw him for me
Extras: if the sword counts as an extra, then, that
Payment: 350TBT, I believe.

Hello, it's been a while! I have a new request for you, please! :)

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Nico, the otter champion of Redwall who I made up
Expression: holding up the sword of Martin heroically
Reference: we can discuss it by PM if you'd like to draw him for me
Extras: if the sword counts as an extra, then, that
Payment: 350TBT, I believe.
Sounds good! :) you may let me know further details by PM and we can also discuss payment, depending on said details/extras.

Bump~ here's an example of a freestyle, 400x400 custom Valentine's profile pic, drawn using crayon, digital soft pressure airbrush and simple watercolors 🥰

Cherry Blossom Bulbasaur.png

Back