• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi again, I'm back with a new one! I just happened to change up my OC design a bit.
Background: None
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: She's happy holding the red pen.
Reference:
(the dress on the right please.
newconcept.png

expression2.png

The pen ref:
penweapon.png
Payment: 600 TBT

Thank you!

Hi again, I'm back with a new one! I just happened to change up my OC design a bit.
Background: None
Expression: She's happy holding the red pen.
Reference:
(the dress on the right please.
View attachment 539422
View attachment 539423
The pen ref:
View attachment 539424
Payment: 600 TBT

Thank you!
Aww she's really cute! 💖 I like her hairstyle, too ^^ for the price, it would be 400 TBT instead for just one chibi character within one drawing~ also, would you prefer her with a closed smile or an open smile as referenced in the second image?

Aww she's really cute! 💖 I like her hairstyle, too ^^ for the price, it would be 400 TBT instead for just one chibi character within one drawing~ also, would you prefer her with a closed smile or an open smile as referenced in the second image?
oops, I would like an open smile like the second image, I'll send 400 tbt for one art right away!
thank you for reminding me about the price! (y)

Panda!! I'd like to place another commission request from you! ^-^

Simple Chibi
Background: Transparent
Expression: Could the girl be all smiley and cute, running off to play while the brother gives her a warm "I'm proud of you, I love you" type smile you give your younger sibling when they're being adorable? If that makes sense. They're brother and sister lol. As far as poses go, would you mind if I left it up to you? I love your creativity!
Reference:
- Both characters have yellow eyes!
- Girl has kitty shoes like here
- (Sorry, the guy is new so this is the only image I have of him so far!) The guy also has the classic black and white checkered slip on converse shoes
-Also can the guy have a couple of black chains hanging from his jean pockets?
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 4.23.36 PM.png

Payment: 600 TBT I think it totals to?

Thank you so much!!!

Panda!! I'd like to place another commission request from you! ^-^

Simple Chibi
Background: Transparent
Expression: Could the girl be all smiley and cute, running off to play while the brother gives her a warm "I'm proud of you, I love you" type smile you give your younger sibling when they're being adorable? If that makes sense. They're brother and sister lol. As far as poses go, would you mind if I left it up to you? I love your creativity!
Reference:
- Both characters have yellow eyes!
- Girl has kitty shoes like here
- (Sorry, the guy is new so this is the only image I have of him so far!) The guy also has the classic black and white checkered slip on converse shoes
-Also can the guy have a couple of black chains hanging from his jean pockets?

Payment: 600 TBT I think it totals to?

Thank you so much!!!
You bet I'll give this a shot! They look so cute together! 🥰 I can't wait to paint 'em! I'm already brainstorming poses tee-hee! It'll be 600 total for a 2 in 1 simple chibi drawing, yes! It makes me happy people enjoy my art, thanks sooooo much for commissioning me!

You bet I'll give this a shot! They look so cute together! 🥰 I can't wait to paint 'em! I'm already brainstorming poses tee-hee! It'll be 600 total for a 2 in 1 simple chibi drawing, yes! It makes me happy people enjoy my art, thanks sooooo much for commissioning me!
YAY! Thank you!! See, this is why I left it up to you, hehe. I'll send the TBT now!

@Corrie commission complete! So these two now have a theme song that I listened to while drawing, hee-hee 🥰 just a real wholesome vibe, you know? Sis playfully chasing after a cute butterfly while bro looks on fondly, but in a "cool guy" kind of way lol I hope you like it!

Chibi Brother and Sister drawn by LMP.png

@Corrie commission complete! So these two now have a theme song that I listened to while drawing, hee-hee 🥰 just a real wholesome vibe, you know? Sis playfully chasing after a cute butterfly while bro looks on fondly, but in a "cool guy" kind of way lol I hope you like it!

View attachment 540422

AHHHHH!! NO FREAKING WAY! They look SO good in your style! The exact vibe I was going for! lolol the "cool guy" kind of way is literally him lmaooooo. Thank you so much it's so perfectly adorable!! ;w; Also that ost is perfect for them! So young and innocent and happy! Definitely fits if they were in a slice of life anime! <3

AHHHHH!! NO FREAKING WAY! They look SO good in your style! The exact vibe I was going for! lolol the "cool guy" kind of way is literally him lmaooooo. Thank you so much it's so perfectly adorable!! ;w; Also that ost is perfect for them! So young and innocent and happy! Definitely fits if they were in a slice of life anime! <3
LOL funny you should mention anime, because I listened to THIS at one point, too 🥰💖 music and art really go hand in hand.

Hi again Panda!! :) I loved what you drew for me so I'm back with another request please and thank you!!

Chibi
Background: transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC x2
Expression: Could you please draw him laying on his side on the ground, same outfit as ref but have his hood up on his head? Loosely though so some hair is still shown.
Then have her standing in front of him with her arms stretched out protecting him. Same outfit in ref. Can her eyes be like Twilight Sparkle's Here? And then have the eyes on her cat mask the exact same way? Big and glowing white. The idea that I have in my head is how he's getting ambushed by gang members but she steps in to protect him (he has no idea of her power/ability). Her cat mask gains her the ability to interact with and gain the power from spirits.
Reference: These two again!
Payment: 600 tbt

Hi again Panda!! :) I loved what you drew for me so I'm back with another request please and thank you!!

Chibi
Background: transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC x2
Expression: Could you please draw him laying on his side on the ground, same outfit as ref but have his hood up on his head? Loosely though so some hair is still shown.
Then have her standing in front of him with her arms stretched out protecting him. Same outfit in ref. Can her eyes be like Twilight Sparkle's Here? And then have the eyes on her cat mask the exact same way? Big and glowing white. The idea that I have in my head is how he's getting ambushed by gang members but she steps in to protect him (he has no idea of her power/ability). Her cat mask gains her the ability to interact with and gain the power from spirits.
Reference: These two again!
Payment: 600 tbt
Hi again! I look forward to getting started ☺️ I just have a couple of questions if that's okay!

As I read your description, I tried picturing it in my mind. But when you visualize the idea, is he laying either on his left or right side or it doesn't matter? Is he leaning his head on his arm? Does he have a look of worry or annoyance as he's getting ambushed? If he's not aware of her powers, I assume he's not directly looking at her while her powers activate.

And for her, I imagine she's not looking toward the viewer like TP is in the ref, but instead looking in the direction of the ambush. Just let me know if that sounds about right or if I'm way off lol

Also, the link you provided for the reference isn't working for me 😣 (it could be because I'm on mobile haha....)

Hi again! I look forward to getting started ☺️ I just have a couple of questions if that's okay!

As I read your description, I tried picturing it in my mind. But when you visualize the idea, is he laying either on his left or right side or it doesn't matter? Is he leaning his head on his arm? Does he have a look of worry or annoyance as he's getting ambushed? If he's not aware of her powers, I assume he's not directly looking at her while her powers activate.

And for her, I imagine she's not looking toward the viewer like TP is in the ref, but instead looking in the direction of the ambush. Just let me know if that sounds about right or if I'm way off lol

Also, the link you provided for the reference isn't working for me 😣 (it could be because I'm on mobile haha....)
Hey no worries! Ask anything! I'm not the best at explaining stuff sometimes haha.

Wait, is the ref link for the characters not linking or is it the MLP FiM link? Lol. The character ref link is just linking to the thread/post you posted my recent drawing on.

Him laying down on either side is fine! It was as if he just got pushed or hit and just fell but was in a half getting up to continue fighting but he was in no shape to fight due to his injuries. (You don't need to draw anything violent or bloody though). Actually, do you mind if he's looking directly at her? Almost in surprise/wonder/worried for her safety? But obviously he'd be looking up at her since he'd be at her leg height laying down.

And correct! She'd be looking in the direction of the ambush! Hopefully I'm describing this okay!! o:

Hey no worries! Ask anything! I'm not the best at explaining stuff sometimes haha.

Wait, is the ref link for the characters not linking or is it the MLP FiM link? Lol. The character ref link is just linking to the thread/post you posted my recent drawing on.

Him laying down on either side is fine! It was as if he just got pushed or hit and just fell but was in a half getting up to continue fighting but he was in no shape to fight due to his injuries. (You don't need to draw anything violent or bloody though). Actually, do you mind if he's looking directly at her? Almost in surprise/wonder/worried for her safety? But obviously he'd be looking up at her since he'd be at her leg height laying down.

And correct! She'd be looking in the direction of the ambush! Hopefully I'm describing this okay!! o:
The MLP link works just fine! It's the other link that doesn't want to open properly, but if it's the same ref then no worries! I'll just use that instead as I work on your new commission ☺️👍

I think I understand better now, thank you! I'll do a draft first before I do any coloring and you let me know if it looks good or if any changes need to be made. As for the 600 TBT payment, I'll leave that up to you if you'd like to do before or after this time 💖✨

The MLP link works just fine! It's the other link that doesn't want to open properly, but if it's the same ref then no worries! I'll just use that instead as I work on your new commission ☺️👍

I think I understand better now, thank you! I'll do a draft first before I do any coloring and you let me know if it looks good or if any changes need to be made. As for the 600 TBT payment, I'll leave that up to you if you'd like to do before or after this time 💖✨
Yep! It was just the drawing you drew last time! And sounds good!! I'm so excited to see! ^^ I'll send payment now! Thank you so much again for doing another commission for me! <33

@Corrie commission complete! I added a few scuff marks on him to show that he's injured, and even though he's been weakened he still tries to get up and fight. Just then, however, his sister steps in to protect him with a mysterious power granted to her by spirits. He watches in astonishment and concern, thinking to himself, "Was she always capable of such power...?"

Chibi Brother and Sister mysterious spirit power drawn by LMP.png

Back