• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Other amiibo uses

MegaAquaKat

MegaSocky
Bells
Blue Mote of Flame
I discovered that if you bought the villager amiibo (before they became popular), when you use it in game, you can unlock the golden villager statue like the ones from the N64 ac when you finish a house. Also the amiibo festival amiibos might work ingame too

Yeah, we've known about the villager amiibo for a while, and I'd assume the amiibo festival figures work the same as the cards considering they'd have similar hex codes.

Yeah, we've known about the villager amiibo for a while, and I'd assume the amiibo festival figures work the same as the cards considering they'd have similar hex codes.
Is it possible that the Villager is playable on Amiibo Festival? What you said questioned me about it.

Back