• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Opinions for outfit for modeling audition.

biibii

pudding dog.
Bells
Switch
0713-6060-7729
Rainbow Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Flower Glow Wand
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Its fashion week auditions in my city rn and I have until Saturday to put together and outfit / look for it.
I am at a dead end so Id love it if you could give me some tips/ post makeup tutorials below, hair ideas and possible outfit ideas. TYSM!
Body type,
5'2
19 Inch waist, 24 Inch bust
Muscualrish

tysn!!

^ yup

also decide what "type" of look you are going for c: then we can provide more solid advice

most defiantly choose something that suits your body type, im not familiar with more muscular types, but try googling some good kinds of clothes for your body type.
Wear more tight fitting clothes

Go to a high end boutique and ask for someone to help you find a dress to perfectly compliment your body type. Then when you find it, ask about return policies and if they have a decent return policy, buy the dress then return it after your audition.
Then on the day of your audition wear the dress and go to a make up shop and ask them to do your make up to match the look of the dress cause you're going to a wedding or some BS and then they'll do your make up for free like a pro and you have an A+ dress then you can go to your audition

I would do something simple, as for both make-up and clothes, you don't need to doll up too much as they would probably prefer to see the natural you. Don't wear anything that covers your shape too much as I am sure they'll be looking at that, so simple, nothing too baggy. Cause depending on what they are taking models for they'll be the ones to cake you in make-up and dress you and they'll mostly want to see what they'd be able to do with you.

But you're too short to be a model. Or is this for a "just for fun" kind of thing?

can you send a picture of yourself ? That would help me judge what kind of hair/makeup/styles of clothes would look good on you

Last edited:
I'm sorry did I ask? :)
I'm 13, maybe you should consider getting a life instead of crushing someone's hopes :)

I was just wondering if this is for a legitimate modeling agency. There's always a 5'9 minimum requirement for ages 13+.

I usually like your posts, Mariah, but that was genuinely just plain mean. Jesus

I wasn't trying to be mean at all. Models are required to be at least 5'9. I wanted to know if this casting was for a real modeling agency or one without strict requirements.

I wasn't trying to be mean at all. Models are required to be at least 5'9. I wanted to know if this casting was for a real modeling agency or one without strict requirements.

oops. I should've known you had higher standards than that. lol I'm sorry.

Neutral outfit. Leggings and tank top, solid color. No makeup if they have a makeup artist there, If not so natural makeup. The point of auditions is to give them a fresh canvas to work with. They don't want to see what you can be, but what they can do to you.

Last edited:
i think for when you get older (16+) 5'6 is rly stretching it. but since youre 13 it doesnt matter that much since youd probably only be in justice magazines or something

Back