• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

It depends on the host and the set-up. Most closed set-ups (possible roles are unknown) have safeclaims. This the first time I've seen a semi-open game with safeclaims I think

Yeah for some insane reason I gave them safeclaims because I always do closed set ups so.. it was really a habitual thing. No other real reason besides that. Just kind of happened haha.

Thank you so much you two! cx

We got you fair and square (at least I got 2/3 of you N4, don't know about the cheating parties that Minties mentioned). The town was (for the most part) able to find the mafia through in thread interactions I know that you feel that you were put into a bad situation replacing in, but that's just how the game goes.
"Case on others, Dolby for being crap, entropy for being bs, Cory for coasting, etc etc"-Cadbberry
This is funny coming from you

jkjk Cad, you did fine

Oh, bs Dolby there was no way you were listening to people. We tried to defend ourselves and it was just plugging your ears and going "lalalala nope these people are scum"

thanks for accusing me of cheating when you were cheating yourselves.

I mean, it's not often in a game where the majority of town somehow agrees on certain people being scum without accusing each other of copying reads from each other.

Oh, bs Dolby there was no way you were listening to people. We tried to defend ourselves and it was just plugging your ears and going "lalalala nope these people are scum"

Look oath, you dumb duck. I made cases against Cadbberry and Alexi, and responsed to each of Alexi's rebuttals with counterarguements of my own. I did not find their arguements substantial, and they did not convince me, so if you have a problem with that, that's fine with me, but don't go blindly accusing me of not listening to people

And if you're talking about my Curry sus, I am willing to admit that I tunneled him

Look oath, you dumb duck. I made cases against Cadbberry and Alexi, and responsed to each of Alexi's rebuttals with counterarguements of my own. I did not find their arguements substantial, and they did not convince me, so if you have a problem with that, that's fine with me, but don't go blindly accusing me of not listening to people

Okay.

You keep telling yourself that.

Okay.

You keep telling yourself that.
You don't even read the thread, so its not my fault that you think that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, it's not often in a game where the majority of town somehow agrees on certain people being scum without accusing each other of copying reads from each other.
As you said in scum chat. There's a small chance, but it happened

We got you fair and square (at least I got 2/3 of you N4, don't know about the cheating parties that Minties mentioned). The town was (for the most part) able to find the mafia through in thread interactions I know that you feel that you were put into a bad situation replacing in, but that's just how the game goes.
"Case on others, Dolby for being crap, entropy for being bs, Cory for coasting, etc etc"-Cadbberry
This is funny coming from you

jkjk Cad, you did fine
No, it's fine, I did crap this game and I know it. At this point I was just frustrated and was not in a good mind set.... I'm sorry for everything I said, did, everything

this game began to get borring when town was agree with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory made the game more fun by tunneling Entropy

where's mafia chat? gg to those that put in the effort even with all this toxicity going. i dont know about the drama but im confused at mafia for being such sore losers apparently??? except tardis of course. good job tardis :)

where's mafia chat? gg to those that put in the effort even with all this toxicity going. i dont know about the drama but im confused at mafia for being such sore losers apparently??? except tardis of course. good job tardis :)

You don't even play this game.

Do you want me to apologize for playing to my win con and giving my reads? I had less scum than others on d1. Wild blue had 3-4 d1. Do you think she was cheating or are you gonna stick with the Cory mentality?

Last edited:
Back