• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

That game was a bunch of crap.

Y'all made up your minds who scum was. Scum had no way to defend themselves, not when town basically plugged their fingers in their ears and refused to listen.

Minties did a good job though. ILY bae

Last edited:
At least I was successful in PR hunting, not that it helped much sobs. I need to play as scum more to improve my play, but next month :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO TY OATH FOR REPLACING ME. TY SCUMTEAM FOR TRYING THEIR BEST ;-; And last but not least, thank you Minties for hosting the game! <3

First scum game, was having so many issues with it, so hard to play. The amount of panic attacks this game caused was unlike I had ever had. I thank you all for putting up with my stupidity and I have a feeling I will be taking a few games off.

Inc longish host post.

Firstly, wanted to say thanks for playing everyone. This game was not one of my best due to it coming up during exam period. Uni doesn't care if you've got a mafia to host, which was why there was a huge lack of flavour text.

Secondly, I wanted to publicly apologise to entropy for the crappy treatment she received this game as it was completely out of line. I tried my best to do damage control, but I can only contain it so much as a host. I am very sorry that this happened the way it did, paranoia was going off in the mafia chat about the abnormally high view count and they automatically assumed someone was cheating so I had to do hunting as best as I could. I also want to apologise to Miharu and Wild Blue Yonder for this being your first game experience as it isn't normally this drama riddled and goes off without a hitch. I hope this hasn't turned you both off of mafia on TBT because you're both great players.

Thirdly, I have to think of a way to say this delicately... and that has never been my forte. I am just.. so incredibly disappointed with the disrespect I received as a host this game. From players being accused of cheating, to those that were actually cheating, this has been a trainwreck of a game that really sucked out my passion to play on TBT again. I thank those of you that stuck around and played by the rules - you're awesome, keep being you. Others... not so much. I won't be playing on TBT again because I feel that I cannot if I can't trust the players I'm in a game with to abide by the rules. This game has been a rude wake up call and rather depressing for me considering I actually really love AoT.

That's all really and yeah.

Thanks for playing everyone, if you ever need to reach me, you can leave me a VM or add me on discord at Minties#9517

Last edited:
First scum game, was having so many issues with it, so hard to play. The amount of panic attacks this game caused was unlike I had ever had. I thank you all for putting up with my stupidity and I have a feeling I will be taking a few games off.

I have played a game and now I can ignore games for the next 3 lunar cycles.

I was feeling better about Curry going into the end, but the constant, seemingly fake, "townslips", kept on making me doubt myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, that's why there wasn't a doc fakeclaim

I was feeling better about Curry going into the end, but the constant, seemingly fake, "townslips", kept on making me doubt myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, that's why there wasn't a doc fakeclaim
There's a lot I'm learning, but there's obvious **** like that I legit don't know still, which is why I was asking.

I apologize both to Minties and everyone in this game for not playing at my fullest with a lack of a lot of motivation. I hope the last couple day cycles helped remedy that. Regardless, my next game will have a lot more effort. Maybe not as much talking, but more effort.

Thank you so much Minties for hosting, you really are the best host on TBT <3

I had a lot of fun playing for the most part. just wanna mention a few things:

Miharu- you did extremely well for your first game!! I hope you had fun and play again sometime c:

Curry- your play was on point this game, your arguments and cases were all very well developed and it really impressed me!

Wild blue yonder- I love your playstyle, it was quite entertaining to read your cases and reads (soz if u think I ignored you, I rly was just stuck in my tunnels lol) and I hope you stick around for future games!

YESSSSS AHHHHH I SWEAR IF TARDIS HAD FLIPPED TOWN I----- I would have lost all reasoning and forever doubt my reads LOL AND HEADDESK SO MUCH BECAUSE LIKE?????????????????? I feel like I've redeemed myself from what happened with Cad LOOOL WOOOO!~

BUT I HAD A LOT OF FUN!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!! Especially Entropy!!! <333 I never once doubted you this game, and that's why I refused to ever vote for you. <3 I'm sorry you felt that way during the game, but I'm happy you were able to post a lot sooner and give us your intake <3 Hoping to play with you again!! ; v ; <3333

@Minties
AHHH please you don't need to apologize at all!!! ; v ; I'm really happy I was able to play a game you hosted as my first game!! You were really sweet and helpful with questions I had about the games via PM and very understanding when I told you I had food poisoning and wouldn't have been able to contribute for a day or until I'm better ; v ; <3 I had a lot of fun even though it was somewhat stressful trying to figure out who scum was and didn't help that I had food poisoning and wasn't able to post as much, I still had a lot more fun!!! I definitely want to try out Mafia again <3

I know you said you probably won't play Mafia anymore, but hopefully one day I can play a game with you!!! ; v ; <3 Maybe in the future when it looks better? > v<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much Minties for hosting, you really are the best host on TBT <3

I had a lot of fun playing for the most part. just wanna mention a few things:

Miharu- you did extremely well for your first game!! I hope you had fun and play again sometime c:

Curry- your play was on point this game, your arguments and cases were all very well developed and it really impressed me!

Wild blue yonder- I love your playstyle, it was quite entertaining to read your cases and reads (soz if u think I ignored you, I rly was just stuck in my tunnels lol) and I hope you stick around for future games!
Ahhh thank you!!! <3 I had tons of fun!!! It was definitely a fun experience for me!!! XD And I'll definitely play again!! I'm looking forward to the next one! <3 You did amazing this game!!! ; v ; <3 Can't wait to play with you again!!!

So I'm reading mafia chat, and I never knew about safe claims LOL Do all mafia games give mafia safe claims? Or does it just depend on the host? o: I literally thought throughout this entire game that mafia was just guessing and taking a gamble by picking random roles they think we didn't have xD

Reading through the obs and scum chats, I noticed that the scum team was pretty upset that town wasn't jumping onto Entropy's "slip" when it was really obvious that it was a joke. I think that the belief that entropy should have been regarded as scummy for that as Tom, first and foremost because her actions in the game indicated that she was town. Secondly, because it was obviously a joke. Oath referenced the lynch of Ness in BoI mafia, but it was obvious that in that game Ness wasn't conscious of what he was doing, while entropy was conscious of the joke she was making

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'm reading mafia chat, and I never knew about safe claims LOL Do all mafia games give mafia safe claims? Or does it just depend on the host? o: I literally thought throughout this entire game that mafia was just guessing and taking a gamble by picking random roles they think we didn't have xD

It depends on the host and the set-up. Most closed set-ups (possible roles are unknown) have safeclaims. This the first time I've seen a semi-open game with safeclaims I think

Reading through the obs and scum chats, I noticed that the scum team was pretty upset that town wasn't jumping onto Entropy's "slip" when it was really obvious that it was a joke. I think that the belief that entropy should have been regarded as scummy for that as Tom, first and foremost because her actions in the game indicated that she was town. Secondly, because it was obviously a joke. Oath referenced the lynch of Ness in BoI mafia, but it was obvious that in that game Ness wasn't conscious of what he was doing, while entropy was conscious of the joke she was making

- - - Post Merge - - -

It depends on the host and the set-up. Most closed set-ups (possible roles are unknown) have safeclaims. This the first time I've seen a semi-open game with safeclaims I think

Not like it matters. You all weren't going to listen to anything scum said anyways.

Yeah for some insane reason I gave them safeclaims because I always do closed set ups so.. it was really a habitual thing. No other real reason besides that. Just kind of happened haha.

to Cory and Chrys to everyone else that was talking **** about me in obs

you all owe Minties a huge apology for your behavior that literally ruined her game and also ruined TBT mafia for her. I am actually livid at all of you.

thanks for accusing me of cheating when you were cheating yourselves.

Cory, you are literally a petulant child and you need to be banned from Mafia for this, not to mention your **** attitude, and purposeful gamethrowing. demodding me was the icing on the cake, especially when chrys did nothing about it. but it's ok, I don't want to be in a server of hypocritical cheaters anyway.

I won't be playing with you guys ever again.

Not like it matters. You all weren't going to listen to anything scum said anyways.

We got you fair and square (at least I got 2/3 of you N4, don't know about the cheating parties that Minties mentioned). The town was (for the most part) able to find the mafia through in thread interactions I know that you feel that you were put into a bad situation replacing in, but that's just how the game goes.
"Case on others, Dolby for being crap, entropy for being bs, Cory for coasting, etc etc"-Cadbberry
This is funny coming from you

jkjk Cad, you did fine

Last edited:
Back