• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Open Gate Social! [Eventathon!!]

Eventathon is on hiatus status.
Thanks Nintendo.
When we have an idea of when to organize this again, we will, but until then this event is on hiatus!

Hello everyone, now, as you you members who signed up for the Eventathon probably already know, it was canceled due to server maintenance. Now this wasn't particularly a bad thing, at the time, we only had 2 staff members online helping to put the events together, this time, we're hosting it on a weekend! It'll last for 3 days and starts on a Friday. Which Friday? And what time? That isn't actually up to us... We want to know what time you want this event to be hosted! If you plan on attending the event, please help us by voting on this thread. Thanks for your help!

The Eventathon is still on hold until we can figure out a day that will fit for everyone's schedule, it would help us out if you would go to KyleKol's thread posted below and vote or make a suggestion for a date and time that fits for you.
Kyle's Thread

We've got meteor showers in the town of Numnum tonight! If you'd like to come, then make your way to the chat later tonight...or now if you just want to be a part of Open Gate Social.

Last edited:
There will also be Meteor Showers in Tokoro ^-^

Please join this chat if you want to come.

How's it going everyone! MrAnimorie here!​

Got a couple updates for you all, alot of great news!
First off, there is a NEW chat! Uses the same IRC, and both will still be available for use!
The old chat will always be posted to guide people to the new chat until I get a link established in the front page as well as my signature, and just in case here is the old chat!
------->Open Gate Social chat! <------
Another update!
Open Gate Social is now an official group!! We will keep this thread open of course to invite more people in. If you would like to join send me or any of the staff a PM as well as a brief description of why you'd like to join. We don't want people joining just to ask for stuff(Furniture, clothing, bells turnips ect ect.)
Other than that, Stay Updated! We are still trying to decided on how to pull off the Eventathon and we NEED YOUR HELP ON THAT!

Last edited:
Well then, I think we'll have ourselves a little event this weekend! Just for the hell of it!

Hey everyone Theshadow159 here! Or Dylan to some ;) I haven't been on here much but I'm lonely and wanted to hangout with someone on NYE so if you want to celebrate just send me a message!

Back