Open Gate Social
Bells
Feedback
95.8% (22) +
Open Gate Social! [Numnum Meteor Showers!]

Open Gate Social!!
Free fun for all!

Hey! How's it going everyone!
Over the last couple days, Open Gate Social has become a group of individuals whom all have open arms (gates) to any and all newcomers! This is a friendly group of players whom all enjoy playing together, and would LOVE many others to join. So please! If you will and I know you’d like to, join us in the fun events housed in this group. Host your own events, however you feel! Just make your way to the chat posted below then we can all get started!

Open Gate Social is now a complete group! If you'd like to join the group then let me or any of the other staff know through either posting here or a PM!

------->Open Gate Social chat! <------

The main purpose of the chat is for communication, as well as a base of operation besides the forum. So please make it easy on us by either posting here or going to the chat. Also, it serves as sort of a waiting room if there are no towns open, or events going on. The chat IS mobile friendly.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-Albert Camus​

Last edited:
Events!

Of course with my ridiculous nature, I love to try to keep things sky rocketing with entertainment...like I said TRY.
So, I have yet to schedule these events but here's whats to plan! When events are active then the times will be posted! Stay Updated!

New Leaf "Eventathon!"
Me and the other hosts will hold a series of events!
ALL Participants will all receive either the Royal Crown or the regular Crown (Which ever you prefer) and the winner of the entire event will receive 5 MILLION BELLS!

The final OFFICIAL participant list goes as follows![/CENTER]

Group 1
1.River
2.MyLifeIsCake
3.Jinjiro
3.Venice
3.MayorofAdz
3.musique
Swiftstream
Mixxi
Hartech
Midgetsc
Let me know if you'd like to be a reserve that way I can list you!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bells and Medals!
On some days depending on tours we will venture to the island to gather up Medals! Just to keep your personal funding at it's highest!! I will be posting whenever it's time for these things to start, but normally it starts at 6pm EST. As far as bells, my second game will keep a permanent turnip price of 582! You are welcome to gather your turnips. Tips are appreciated
If we have someone from another timezone, then the time may change!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]
Screenshots!
3 hours.jpgDouble Rainbow.jpgPerfect.jpgSassy.jpgsoon.jpg

[We will record our fun when we have our fun.]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Staff!
Animorie
Freyja
Lynn105
Jinjiro
KyleKol
Dylan
merrow
janedoe

I'm gonna try to get others to use their towns besides my own so we can have events circulating ALL DAY LONG! o.o One thing to keep in mind, if a town has rules, please follow them! PM me if you'd like to be a host. What these people say in chat or in-game goes so, please be respectful towards them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Communication!
We can all agree that the chatting in game is a bit too small. To fix that problem we will be either using Skype, or the cleverly designed(not really) chat! Below is the link for the official Open Gate Social Chat
------->Open Gate Social chat! <------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CENTER]
If my gates are open and there are no events happening, then fear not. Just come on in and enjoy the time to chill out in one of the many spots in town.

Last edited:
Updater

UPDATE! FRIDAY 9/8/2013 9:54PM .EST!
SATURDAY 10/8/2013

(Check the Second post for details.)
  • New host
  • New chat

Last edited:
Guys, the even starts tomorrow and it's gonna be all day. I'll post when it all begins! You'll know, I'll PM all of you when it begins or stay updated here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! Everyone who wants to join for tomorrow's event please make your way to the chat posted in the second post! From there I can keep you all updated at a faster pace. :3

Last edited:
ALRIGHT!
OPEN GATE SOCIAL HAS BEGUN!!!
We can get started with the first event which will be the scavenger hunt once everyone is in Xat! So far we have Mayor Nook and mrreow for this event. Everyone else can come to Xat and that's where we can choose who comes to town.
And again, I'll repeat, this is an all day event. I'm gonna try to keep all the events going for as long as possible!(YEARS!)

Last edited:
Back