• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who has turnips?

Bells
Island
she/they
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
per request, I added a role to the discord server to be able to receive pings for new turnip prices. if you'd like to be added to it, just lmk.

we should make a pm group to share prices so that way we can more reliably stretch our tickets out across the other tents, instead of all having to dogpile into this tent every 2 days

edit: for anyone coming in that has discord, I made a quick server to help coordinate prices, per digimon's suggestion

click for server invite

anyone without a discord, just post here or message me and I'll add you to a pm group

orange turnip pm helpers:

group α:
midoriya
nougat

group a:
coach
magicaldonkey
digimon
betsysundrop
firesquids

group b:
halloqueen
kikotoot
airysuit
darkesque_

group c:
torts mcgorts
midoriya
aniko
millysaurusrexjr
paperboy012305

group d:
lancelot
jellybeans

Last edited:
oh yeah, if anyone knows anyone without access to this tent rn that has turnips and wants in, then just lmk and I can add them (and I guess I'll start the pm group with the next sellback price going live)

I have a one of each turnip 😌

so I believe all the a b and d groups should be in the discord server, so I'll likely drop relaying prices to their pm threads

if I'm wrong or anybody in those groups would still like pms, just lmk in your turnip pm group and I'll continue

as for the c group, if anyone in it is also in the discord server that I missed, lmk. (I can only confirm aniko and milly rn) for now I'm actually just gonna keep the c group going as-is, but I can still retool to a new pm group like I had initially thought to, if need be (I might still once we get closer to the orange turnip going)
Post automatically merged:

update: I may actually stop relaying to the c group too, if it turns out all the non-discord (possibles) have sold. which looks to maybe be the case

at least until the orange turnip sellback starts, ofc

Last edited:
back again before the orange turnips start being sellable to say that if anybody missed the pm/discord announcement, per request, I added a role to the discord server to be able to receive pings for new turnip prices. if you'd like to be added to it, just lmk.

back again before the orange turnips start being sellable to say that if anybody missed the pm/discord announcement, per request, I added a role to the discord server to be able to receive pings for new turnip prices. if you'd like to be added to it, just lmk.
Ty for organizing everything!

I plan to use a lot of tickets here so I'll be able to be on and check prices. (Can't stay away from Zipper's zany headaches zillions).

Back