• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

••Ask AppleBitterCrumble•• {Yes, I Copied Zulehan}

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Blah Blah Blah

I'm bored and I just wanna answer questions
I copied Zulehan with this forum, don't start a big deal about it, I admitted to it.
Ask about anything!

I don't think Zuhelan was the first one to start. Someone began "Ask me" threads wayyyyy back.

Anyways. What flowers in particular are you a fan of?

Actually, yes, I am the Alpha and the Omega, and the source for all ideas. Unfortunately, they are ideas fit for The Basement, heh.

If you were a flavor of pie, which would you be?

What in the tech world really gets on your nerves, if anything?

Are you a fan of The Hunger Games?

I (think I) know who basically created the entire "Ask _____ stuff" trend. That thread, well, it didn't go too well. Let's just say that reputation played a big role in it. Obviously it was not Zulehan.

Anyway, unicorns or narwhals?

Why did you say you copied? Everyone does this.

Well his (or her) thread was the only one that I saw on the first page and I just didn't want to deny that I was because I figured there would be one person who would ask "Why did you copy Zulehan?"
Anyways I aorta did because I purposely made this thread and I have seems his but on the other
hand, some people don't see a thread and they make one like it and people just
harp on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think Zuhelan was the first one to start. Someone began "Ask me" threads wayyyyy back.

Anyways. What flowers in particular are you a fan of?

In animal crossing: Probably the roses are the cutest in my opinion, or the lillies but that a hard choice xD
Out of game: Sun flowers because of their height and well how they look like the sun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, yes, I am the Alpha and the Omega, and the source for all ideas. Unfortunately, they are ideas fit for The Basement, heh.

If you were a flavor of pie, which would you be?

What in the tech world really gets on your nerves, if anything?

Are you a fan of The Hunger Games?

Hm... if I were a flavor of pie I would be Cream Cheese <3 because I'm sweet and sour :p
Robots.
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most number of posts you've made in a week?

Somewhere inbetween 25-100

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Art

- - - Post Merge - - -

I (think I) know who basically created the entire "Ask _____ stuff" trend. That thread, well, it didn't go too well. Let's just say that reputation played a big role in it. Obviously it was not Zulehan.

Anyway, unicorns or narwhals?

Unicorns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you a bitter apple that crumbles?

Idk, why are YOU a summer that blisses

Back