• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA 💖🌹 ~ Ask Shawna (me) Anything ~ 🌹💖

Shawna

AroAce, ASD, and Proud ^^
Bells
Switch
4449-2922-3110
Toy Duck Plush
User Title Color Change
I made a thread like this YEARS ago, but it is as dead as the dinosaurs, so I decided to remake this thread. Plus, we have the AMA prefix now.

* You can ask me pretty much anything as long as it doesn't violent any boundaries (rude, inappropriate, personal, etc.)
* I will try to get to your answer as swiftly as possible, but if I have something going on, it could take a longer.

And yeah, that is pretty much it ^^

Do you like Steven Universe? If so then who is your favorite character and why?

Do you have a favorite live-action series?
If game shows count, than it is probably Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader. ^^

Do you have any animal crossing merch?
Yep, my dad got me some plushies of Nook, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, and Blathers last year for my birthday ^^ He also got me a bell bag XDDD

- Who is your favorite AC villager?
- Favorite color?
- Any reason why Tankman is one of your favorite characters? :0
1. Rooney! <333 He is just so strong, badass, athletic, and fatherly all at the same time <333

2. PIIIIIIIIIIIIINK 💖💖💖🌸🌸🌸🌷🌷🌷🎀🎀🎀🦩🦩🦩

3. He is a strong handsome badass if I ever seen one. <3333 Besides, I've always went for the jerks XDDD (only fictional characters; I am AroAce towards real people, and don't worry, I do not like jerks in real life.) - This is more of a headcanon reason, but I feel like he is the way he is because he has been through a lot due to the war he fights in, which takes a toll on him. 💔

- When did you start your first New Leaf town and your first New Horizons island?
- What was your first AC game?

- When did you start your first New Leaf town and your first New Horizons island?
- What was your first AC game?
1. I started them on opening day of the two games. June 9th, 2013 (which is also my 15th birthday) for New Leaf, and March 20th, 2020 for New Horizons. ^_^

2. It was City Folk. I first played it in April 2009, if I remember correctly. ^^

Last edited:
You said your first game was City Folk? How has that aged for you? 🤔 I played it a lot back when it came out, but looking back, I'm not too fond of the look of it. 😅 It also relied on using the Wii remote to point at things, didn't it? Sounds kind of annoying; I don't know how I dealt with that back then. 😬

You said your first game was City Folk? How has that aged for you? 🤔 I played it a lot back when it came out, but looking back, I'm not too fond of the look of it. 😅 It also relied on using the Wii remote to point at things, didn't it? Sounds kind of annoying; I don't know how I dealt with that back then. 😬
It’s still very enjoyable, but I have to admit: now that we have new leaf and new horizons, it seems a lot more bland than it was when I first played it in 2009.

Back