• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask Yoshi Anything!

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I decided it would be a fun idea to make one of these. Here’s some general things to know:

1. I may not answer your question if I don’t like the question or don’t feel comfortable answering it.
  2. For similar reasons to what was said above, use your common judgement when asking questions. Think about it before typing.
  3. I will likely not respond to a question immediately, but I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
With that all done, ask away!

1. What’s your favorite food and drink?
2. Do you like autumn?
3. Favorite anime?
4. Favorite video game series?
5. Favorite hobby?

1. What’s your favorite food and drink?
2. Do you like autumn?
3. Favorite anime?
4. Favorite video game series?
5. Favorite hobby?
1. Favorite food is hard. I guess rice.
2. It’s not my favorite season, but the scenery is pretty, and the weather is nice.
3. The only anime I’ve really ever watched is the Pokémon anime, and my favorite is Advanced Battle, so that.
4. Animal Crossing.
5. Either playing video games or writing.

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. Bump.

What is your favorite season?
What is your favorite Pokémon and do you have a reason for liking that Pokémon?
  1. My favorite season is spring. Besides the allergy part, it's mostly everything that's good about summer without the negatives.
  2. I have thought about this before and realized I don't really know what my favorite Pokémon is. There's a lot that I would put on a top 10 list. The ones closest to the top would be Cyndaquil and Mudkip, for no other reason besides the fact that they're cute and that makes them my favorite starters. Mareep is also up there.

Do you like Disney?
I guess kind of. They’ve made some good movies but I don’t like them in their current state. I actually prefer a lot of the companies they own to them, ironically.

- What are some TV shows you watch? I've seen you talk about South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, etc. but I'm curious to see what other shows you've seen!

- I gotta ask this... Who is your favorite Futurama character and is it Bender?

- Who do you main in Smash Bros, if you play it?

- What are some TV shows you watch? I've seen you talk about South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, etc. but I'm curious to see what other shows you've seen!

- I gotta ask this... Who is your favorite Futurama character and is it Bender?

- Who do you main in Smash Bros, if you play it?
- I really love SpongeBob! If I was making a list of my favorite TV shows, it would be in 4th place. I also really like The Amazing World of Gumball
- It’s Bender. You got it spot on 😂
- It’s actually been a while since I’ve played Smash, but some of my mains include Mario, Bowser, Yoshi, Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, King Dedede, Pit, and Link. I would use Steve except it feels too scummy to use him because of how broken he is

Ah, Yoshi155... *turns around in swivel chair, white fuzzy cat scampering away* I've been waiting for you.... 😈 Plea- please! Have a seat. 🪑 Before you is a nice, hot, somewhat oily, pepperoni pizza. 🍕 Ummm.... what's your analysis on the classic pepperoni pizza, Yoshi? 😏 Can nothing truly beat a classic or is there perhaps a better yet pizza combination we... simple folk haven't yet delved on? 🤨 I for one prefer mushrooms and spinach, but... I've done enough talking --the pizza's getting cold! Do elaborate. 😁

Ah, Yoshi155... *turns around in swivel chair, white fuzzy cat scampering away* I've been waiting for you.... 😈 Plea- please! Have a seat. 🪑 Before you is a nice, hot, somewhat oily, pepperoni pizza. 🍕 Ummm.... what's your analysis on the classic pepperoni pizza, Yoshi? 😏 Can nothing truly beat a classic or is there perhaps a better yet pizza combination we... simple folk haven't yet delved on? 🤨 I for one prefer mushrooms and spinach, but... I've done enough talking --the pizza's getting cold! Do elaborate. 😁
I actually like plain cheese pizza better, but pepperoni is a really good topping.

Back