• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA AMA ~🪐Ask Mars Anything🪐~

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
Been considering whether or not I should make one of these for a very long time, and I suppose I feel like making one now. I'm more so curious as to see what people are interested in asking me(if anything at all)
Ask me anything you'd wish just don't ask about my personal life or ask me controversial questions about politics, religion or the like I want no part of it. With that being said fire away or not.

What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food changes from time to time with my mood and what I feel like eating, I don't really have a permanent favorite food although my favorite food was once Key Lime Pie for the longest time, right now I would say my favorite food is fruit and I would say I like the taste of Apples the most right now
I have a long list of foods I like eating a lot:
  • Angel Food Cake
  • Apple Pie/Apple Crumble Pie
  • Apple Turnover
  • Apples
  • Apricot
  • Avocado
  • Banana
  • Banana Cream Pie
  • Beans
  • Bearclaw
  • Black Forest Cake
  • Blackberries
  • Blueberry
  • Boston Cream Pie
  • Brownies
  • Cantaloupe
  • Carrot Cake
  • Carrots
  • Cashews
  • Cheese
  • Cheese Cake
  • Cherry
  • Cherry Pie
  • Chocolate Cake
  • Chocolate Pie
  • Churros
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Cookies
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Cranberries
  • Croissant
  • Cucumber
  • Cupcake
  • Danish Pastry
  • Dark Sea salt chocolate
  • Donuts/Donut Holes
  • Eclairs
  • French Fries
  • French Toast
  • Ginger Bread Man
  • Grapefruit
  • Grapes
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • Hibiscus
  • Honeydew
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Kiwi
  • Lemon
  • Lemon Meringue Pie
  • Lettuce
  • Lime
  • Macarons
  • Macaroons
  • Mandarin Orange/Orange
  • Mango
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
  • Mochi
  • Moon Pie
  • Muffins
  • Nectarine
  • Neapolitan Ice Cream
  • Onion Rings
  • Pancakes
  • Peach
  • Peach Pie
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
  • Pine Nuts
  • Pineapple
  • Pistachios
  • Pizza
  • Plum
  • Popsicles
  • Poptarts
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Raspberry
  • Red Velvet Cake
  • Rocky Road Ice Cream
  • Scones
  • Spinach
  • Strawberry
  • Strawberry Cake
  • Strawberry Ice Cream
  • Strawberry Pie
  • Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bar
  • Stroopwafel
  • Strudel
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Swirl Roll
  • Thumbprint Cookies
  • Tiramisu
  • Toaster Pastry
  • Tomato
  • Truffles
  • Upside Down Cake
  • Vegetarian Corn Dog
  • Veggie Burger
  • Veggie Tortilla Roll Ups
  • Wafers
  • Waffles
  • Watermelon
  • Yogurt

What is your favorite TV show?
Ah, this question was inevitable but I will try my best to answer anyways,

I don't have any TV shows or series I like due to 1) not really being interested in television and preferring other hobbies 2) I have difficulties trying to find shows I like 3) I have extremely limited streaming service options so I don't have a wide streaming library to watch from
If anime even counts as TV shows then I prefer anime over TV series. Sorry for the rather boring answer.

Which piece of artwork you've done so far that you feel the happiest from?
Hiii Shellzilla it's been a while! 💙
Hmm I would say that the drawing I'm most proud of is every time I make a new one lol. Unfortunately I lost all my artwork due to technical difficulties with transferring computers so I can't show you my drawings 😔
But I should draw more and I'm really happy you are interested in my art!

What’s your favorite video game series?
Ooh my favorite video game series is Super Mario because it's always been a favorite since I was little, specifically I really love the Mario and Luigi RPG series! I also love Animal Crossing, Pokemon and Metroid!

Hiii Shellzilla it's been a while! 💙
Hmm I would say that the drawing I'm most proud of is every time I make a new one lol. Unfortunately I lost all my artwork due to technical difficulties with transferring computers so I can't show you my drawings 😔
But I should draw more and I'm really happy you are interested in my art!
It's a crying shame that you lost all of your art due to technology being a pain, -Mars-. I remember you making a couple of drawings for me earlier in the year. The good thing is, I still have them saved somewhere on my computer. In fact, I can drop them down in the spoiler below!
Shellzilla_515's Commission.jpg

Pag-asa & Sterling.jpg

you get full creative control over the next animal crossing game, what do you do?

you get full creative control over the next animal crossing game, what do you do?
Hmm I never really thought about that. But I would like the next animal crossing game to be like a hybrid of New Leaf and New Horizons, I was thinking that the next animal crossing game could kind of be like a "build your own animal crossing world" thing where we could have a small main hub with all the main street buildings from New Leaf to start off with and the player can eventually buy more land to live and decorate on and it would function very similar to Happy Home Paradise.

I do see how people don't really like New Horizons because it focuses too much on the decorating aspect and it's lost it's charm with the villager interactions but I do really love the decorating aspect myself and even though the villagers have repetitive dialogue I do really like how New Horizons allows the villagers to have more hobbies than in New Leaf like singing, fashion, weight-lifting etc. and letting them carry around food items, books, and doing stuff like dusting their home as opposed to New Leaf only letting them walk around with Nets and Fishing rods.

I would like to see villager interactions be expanded more and I'd like to see villagers be able to do more activities but I also would like the optional ability to have more decorating options for people who want it like I was thinking we could be able to build buildings like in Happy Home Paradise and maybe bring back something like the public works projects again? I would really love to see even more old and new furniture and clothing to choose from in the next animal crossing game and even more customization aspects. I would like to be able to rename my character and the place I live in in the next animal crossing game.

TL;DR: Like I said I haven't really gone into much thought about this but I would want the next animal crossing game to bring back everything people miss from New Leaf and expand upon what New Horizons introduced into the Animal Crossing franchise and this is just what I'm hoping for, the rest of the fandom doesn't need to agree with my opinion.

@-Mars- how have you been doing lately my dear friend? 🥺🧡
I'm doing as well as I can.

Do you like Disney?
Hmm well yeah I watched a lot of Disney growing up but Disney is so diverse I don't really have a general consensus. I wouldn't really classify myself as a Disney fan because I only like select few Disney movies.

Is there a certain food pairing you like to have when playing video games? 🧀🍙🍼 When I'm playing games with others, I like having popcorn 🍿 but if it's by myself, I enjoy hot black coffee and a pastry. ☕🍰😋 It's not messy or too difficult to prepare and it's something that can be enjoyed with calmness, allowing you to focus on the game. 😁

Back