• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask Yoshi Anything!

have you written anything recently for yourself?
It wasn’t recently, but I decided to write something for a big project we had to do a few months ago. I think it was pretty bad though, I would definitely change it if I could go back.

Whom are some of your favorite bands/artists?

Whom are some of your favorite bands/artists?
I think my favorite band is Green Day (basic choice, I know). Last summer, I joined a music school to get better at drumming, and my band played Green Day songs, which made me really like them.

1712696750232.gif
Bump
1712696756259.gif

Best and worst genres/styles of music for you?

What are some of your favorite video games released before the 2010s?

Does the number in your current username have any significance or is it just something random?

Best and worst genres/styles of music for you?

What are some of your favorite video games released before the 2010s?

Does the number in your current username have any significance or is it just something random?
I think my favorite style of music is generally songs released between the 1970s and 1990s. I’m also cool with electronic music like dubstep, I just don’t listen to it as much. I think the worst genre of music is rap. But in particular, the way rap is now.

My favorite video games before the 2010s… that encompasses a really large amount of games. I guess to limit myself, I would say:

- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Kirby Super Star (Ultra)
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald

I think that’s about everything I can think of. There’s some other games I want to say, like Ocarina of Time and Super Mario Galaxy, but I haven’t played those games yet. I plan on, so they could end up on this list.

The 155 in my name isn’t random. It’s Cyndaquil’s Pokédex number because I really like that Pokémon,

Is there a social cause you feel passionately for?
I’m aware of a lot of social issues and I think they need to be addressed, but I’m not sure if I would say I feel extremely passionately about them.

I hope that doesn’t start a war or anything, because I never said I don’t care about social issues.

🎶Can’t bump my, can’t bump my, no he can’t bump my bumper face🎶

🎶She’s got me bump nobody🎶

Back