• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have 139 bells (afternoon), hoping for something a bit higher (preferably over 200) sometime this week. Anyone have good prices?

I hope one of you has a good price today.... I spent 500,000 bells on turnips and reese is buying for only 54 bells lol

Does anyone have a good price for turnips? My week has been extremely unlucky with the prices, and I need to sell before tomorrow :c

Also looking for decent prices today. I've had awful luck and my 3ds is set Saturday-- running out of time. :(

Anyone got good turnip selling price?

DS is set for Saturday so run out of time to sell

will pay 10% of whatever i get

Mine are selling for 115 for the next half hour if anyone is desperate, may go up after noon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL nevermind. 77 BPT.

Does anyone have a good turnip price? I have a full locker to sell before tomorrow, and I'm willing to give 15% tip! VM/PM me in case you have a good price! :)

Back