• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Reese is buying for 420 bells. VM me if you're interested.

It's over now. Thanks! ✿

Last edited:
Not sure if youre still on or offering but I would love to drop by and would pay for my trip :)

Is anyone currently on that has good turnip prices? If so, you can post here or send me a personal message. All of my turnips are in my locker, so I'll be quick! I'd appreciate it greatly~ ^^

Update: Still looking to sell! My time is EST. I'll be available tomorrow morning (Friday) from 8 AM until 1 PM. Please message me with a specific time and any other details.

Last edited:
Turnips are selling for 543 in my cycling town. Will keep the price for a bit. Will be up for the next two hours. VM me if interested

oh gosh oh gosh i really need to find someone to sell my turnips in their town. anybody with over 100?

Looking for a turnip price 400+. Joan is currently selling in my town and trying to get the top bell saving award so would need to do a few cycles, will give 10% of profits.

Looking for to sell my turnips for any price over 180 bells! Please help, will tip

Hi, I currently have a price of 124 on a second increase. It will either be a large or small spike so depending on that the max price will be either tomorrow morning (my time - so in 12 hours) or tomorrow afternoon (my time - 14 hours+) Ill keep you personally posted as I believe it should go over 180 bells.

Anyone else who is interested selling once the prices increase is welcome to. Will post the next prices on this page.

Reese is buying for 633 if someone would like to come sell? FC is 4313-1479-6040. (Not the one in my profile.)

Edit: Probably full. Sry.

Last edited:
Back